Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

10 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Surely y’all are aware that he’s her m3th dealer. That’s the only reason she keeps him around.

You know nothing about anything. Stop with the lies and damaging comments 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, SJK said:

You know nothing about anything. Stop with the lies and damaging comments 

They keep saying anything that belittles Britney, I don't know how it's even allowed here in a ''fan'' forum

Edited by Mutya
  • Love 3
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I think it's best for Britney just move out of America, to UK, or anywhere in Europe for a change. ( Look at Lindsay Lohan.... she has bad parents and her life was a mess for years.... then she got out of America and moved to europe and Dubai for years, got married and had a kid.... now she's back to America looking clean and healthy and happy and ready to work..)

She's not working, so I don't know why she still stays in California and in that mansion where the illegal surveillance happened for years..... it's like at the beginning, she spoke up wanting to be out of the conservatorship, and a group of people helping her #FreeBritney..... but after she's FREE, she chose to stay in the same house, the same lifestyle, hanging with the same kind of losers who brought her pains and chaos.... posting the same ig contents every day. like she now has chances to start a new life... yet.... she still lives the same, no changes at all.  Most people outside of the fandom now think she needs to be in a conservatorship....  That she's on dr*g and mentally ill and can not taking care of herself (just read the comments under posts about Britney under every news outlet)....  How she presented herself to the public make people loose the reasons for fighting for her. 

This paul guy is trouble. He was/is a dr*g dealer, has been charged with multiple misdemeanors and at least one felony (convicted of one count of disturbing the peace in 2014 and charged with child endangerment, as well as felony possession of a firearm in December 2022). I can't believe some members here actually not happy that people focusing on his felony records and saying that a felon doesn't make you a bad person ??!!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  He's not doing small crime like some dad stealing bread only so he can feed his kids....  dr**s AND GUNS are serious crimes in America that hurts a lot of people.  

I just hope Paul doesn't turn another Sam Lufti and her life is like 2007 again..... 

I don't think Lindsay had the same situation. She was addict for sure and she faced jail time. I think this is then she actually realised that her addiction is bad for her yet she still had problems after. She didn't become healthy all of the sudden. I think she was in different places searching for smth what will help her overcome it. And eventually found peace and love outside US. It took her a decade. While Britney was working for her family  and lous bussiness for a decade, she went on forced meetings, therapies, had dr**s they were giving, she wasn't treated as a person with mental illness. They were just making sure she will make them more money whilst she still can function.

Lindsays siblings were supportive and her family didn't end up trapping her for their own gain just like in Britneys case. I also think there is some kind of differences in Britneys state of mind what make her ending up with people like Paul. She had amazing wedding but we saw her posting on insta that she was backfiring at people on her wedding. Then her Elton John biggest collab she was talking like she was mad and unhappy doing it. I think she is really complicated and she doesn't get help now bc she is free and she fed up of people saying her what to do. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Lmfc1993 said:

It is sad the comments people make out this pictures. 
for me this photos are very cringe, this was a set up for her, you can ser no her face the fear 

regarding the man we do not nothing about who he is on her life and people are making their own conclusion 

britney during all this time was just on her own home and you are saying that is 2007 all over just for a couple do pictures. You are kind of crazy.. 

let her live, and enjoy her freedom 

“this was a set up for her, you can ser no her face the fear”

”let her live, and enjoy her freedom”

You’re contradicting yourself. You acknowledge it was a set up, which to me it’s obvious that it was. The felon is making exaggerated moves and acting as if he was being hounded by paparazzi when it’s pretty obvious he called the one pap. But at the same time, you suggest we need to just let her live and enjoy her freedom…. No one here wants her to not enjoy her life and no one here is mad or unhappy that she’s free.

People are showing genuine concern because it appears Britney keeps repeating the same cycles where she seeks the company of terrible people that end up using her and taking advantage of her. She doesn’t even have friends… Only Cade, who’s a terrible influence and refuses to act as a true friend. Britney has never had good influences around her nor does she have been exposed to healthy relationships. And it seems she only wants to surround herself with people that won’t say no to her.

So again, it’s not that people don’t want her to enjoy her life.. Most people are just concerned because she’s sabotaging herself and her future by associating herself with these people.

• Love 1

Kinda funny how you guys are ready to stomp on Britney for her choice in men when at the same time you call her mentally ill and "too gone".
Let's assume she's a crackhead. Why would a decent man go out with a crackhead? If she's not and still has a poor choice in men (like MANY women do sadly), she has LOW self-esteem and doesn't believe she deservers any better. And now guess again WHY: her father. That's the reason why so many women date loser/abusive  guys; they have some serious daddy issues and attract these kinda men. The moment I see Britney dating a great guy, is the moment I know she learned to love herself. And this is what I wish for her: LOVE. It all starts within you, Britney.

I just hope that their relationship is either professional or just a bedtime thing... but I do wonder why someone like him got close to her in the first place. Cade is the one who needs to go, what a du***** of a friend/manager.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.