Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything...

2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Either she really does have dementia or she’s just super forgetful 😂🤷🏻‍♂️ Girl you’ve had wine before…

what do you have to resort to such a low blow? You could've just written 'she's had wine before' and left it at that. 

16 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

she said in her book that's she learning to trust people again. Did you just happen to conveniently skip that tidbit? 

She says one thing then claims and does the opposite! It’s a pattern, learning to trust and having a trusting circle around are two very different things.

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

She says one thing then claims and does the opposite! It’s a pattern, learning to trust and having a trusting circle around are two very different things.

Ok. You can continue to harp on this, nitpick and play semantics all you want. Don't care. 

49 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It just seems like Britney is using alcohol to numb the pain and the court stuff since she's allegedly settled.

Normally people do have drinks on Friday's weekends or any days, it just seems like Britney is alone, isolated and hitting the bottle. 

It's just wine. A lot of middle aged women identify with it and drink it as soon as the clock hits noon. It's not like it's hard liquor. 

I think the reason Britney posts about it is because it is not common for her. 

• Like 1
On 4/26/2024 at 6:06 PM, humstarr said:

It's just wine. A lot of middle aged women identify with it and drink it as soon as the clock hits noon. It's not like it's hard liquor. 

they would be alcoholics in denial  

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

The anger is warranted. 

Be that as it may, at some point - forgiveness isn’t for those people, it’s for herself, and she’ll only get true freedom and peace once she heals and part of healing is sometimes letting go of that anger and forgiving people who might not deserve it. But of course that’s a difficult stage to reach for anyone. 

Just now, j4j05 said:

Be that as it may, at some point - forgiveness isn’t for those people, it’s for herself, and she’ll only get true freedom and peace once she heals and part of healing is sometimes letting go of that anger and forgiving people who might not deserve it. But of course that’s a difficult stage to reach for anyone. 

Idk.mann. if someone lock me up to unalive me, and i was paying that person money that attempted to set that up, all while they got away with it....id be a VERY angry person.  Idk something as cruel as that, i just dont see anyone ever getting over or moving on from. Esp when it was your own parents.  I put myself in Britneys shoes & i am just beyond shock she was able to make it out of that. I would have taken my own life.  I just understand her anger. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block