BREAKING: Britney and Jamie Spears reach a settlement in conservatorship case

41 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

we still need to see the documents to find out what was the settlement

I really doubt Rosengart would've agreed to any other agreement that wasn't in Britney's favor

I mean he did let the statute of limitations run out on the surveillance and has been working pro bono lately.

Anything at this point is possible.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You were right all along babe about Rosengart dropping the ball, this won't turn into a criminal case I think Britney will sail on her way now that she settled. 

It was obvious.. it was all fishy how Matt Rosengart wasted months and months (while statutes of limitation were not an issue yet) to file a motion to compel, he kept asking nicely like the dumb mf that he is and OFC Jamie was ignoring him like duh WTF did he expect Jamie to do? To willingly sit down?!

Then after almost 8 - 9 months he filed the motion to compel and what happened then? He blew the deposition.. Jamie ran circles around him, the incompetent MF was unprepared (on purpose? maybe...). And then he had the AUDACITY to try to depose LOU TAYLOR? Phhuuulease. Lou Taylor and her lawyers would've chew him out like the little piece of crap that he is.

And dont even make me mention all the users that stood by him.. they are now gone, but i know you are reading this.. I KNOW you are even if you are not posting anymore.. shame on you.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I have 2 things to say:

1.- My heart aches for Britney but the writing's been on the wall for over a year now.

2.- Britney's lawyer is such an incompetent MF that should be ashamed of his very own sloppiness and stupidity.. he is a JOKE.  He was all for the cameras, publicity and the awards he won under the spotlight of #FreeBritney. But the moment Britney needed him the most thats when his stupid and negligent *** shined. **** him

HE STILL GOT HER FREEDOM.. SO SORRY you're wrong... 

• Like 8

Matt is a cleaner who made the mess go away. She will never get any justice as her socials have effectively destroyed any credibility or good will that she had. Who knows what the heck is even going on with her now as we only ever see recycled cr/p on that questionable IG. I just hope she is safe, we all got played. I’m so sorry for Britney and how she was abused and let down, saddest Hollywood story :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block