Was Work ***** Britney’s last Iconic music video?

8 hours ago, MinakoS said:

Yes, I remember the excitement when they shared this pic :bouncey:

1232879-brintey-spears-a-partage-le-8-58

Same, bestie, same!  I was gagged, shaking, and crying.  :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I still remember the caption saying something like -- Feeling a little flirty, a little dirty, and danced my *** off.  That's a wrap on Day 1.  :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I personally liked HIAM because it told a story with so many Easter eggs in it.

Jonas Åkerlund did amazing.

I dont know Britney if had a say in it and was happy, but I liked the story it told.

Edit: just watched it and the intro is very 2011 and the body double is very.. body double. And *sigh* Plenty of Fish, Sony, perfume, eyeshadows etc. Like come on...

Edited by PrincessAkwa
1 hour ago, Captain Marvel said:

Same, bestie, same!  I was gagged, shaking, and crying.  :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

I still remember the caption saying something like -- Feeling a little flirty, a little dirty, and danced my *** off.  That's a wrap on Day 1.  :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas::wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas::wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:That caption...:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas::wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas::wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block