Who is The New Britney?

RCA trying so hard with Tate but I can't see any longevity with her. Because she is not really offering something new and she doesn't have game changer song yet. 

There won't be another Britney. Of course we will continue to see her influence. But that formula won't work for other pop girlies. Not Early 2000s anymore.

Recently I'm enjoying Doja cat's performances. She is more creative and original and has powerful stage persona.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Britney decided to pass the torch to Tinashe But the GP rejected and disapproved It & spat to their faces.  (I suggest RACISM Is the reason why)

Tate Mcrae Is simply JLo 2.0, so not her.

The only thing Brit & Selena have in common Is skin tone.

Really, no One Is the new Britney. Kids these days don't even understand how huge Brit was (Best selling album by a teen pop star, breaking records left and right w each era), how hardworking She really is and all the amount of talent She Always had (MJ himself even praised Britney's dancing skills and coined her as the Princess of pop & Madonna and Janet both agreed).

Just because they look up to her or were influenced by her doesn't make them her succesors (like Clown Brown with MJ)

Edited by Leolileinstein
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2024 at 1:43 PM, Paper_bear said:

Now, when Britney obviously retired, who's your NEW FAVE (still working) pop star? 

DUA LIPA

TATE MCRAE

ZARA LARSON

or

MILEY CYRUS

ARIANA GRANDE

BEYONCE 

SHAKIRA

TAYLOR

JLO

MADONNA

KYLIE MINOGUE

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

My vote goes to TATE and DUA! 

Out of em i like Dua, Ari, Kylie (my second fave), Shakira, Bey

On 4/24/2024 at 12:04 PM, Dreamer26 said:

RCA trying so hard with Tate but I can't see any longevity with her. Because she is not really offering something new and she doesn't have game changer song yet. 

There won't be another Britney. Of course we will continue to see her influence. But that formula won't work for other pop girlies. Not Early 2000s anymore.

Recently I'm enjoying Doja cat's performances. She is more creative and original and has powerful stage persona.

Agree with you - she needs a game changer song that is more powerful than greedy. I hope she gets it!

Edited by Paper_bear

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block