Rihanna on new music: "I already got stuff I feel like I can make hits out of"

Can people stop asking her questions about album. She clearly lies. One day she says she has no material just vision another day she says she has stuff to make hits. Be4 the  superbowl she was talking about many songs... C'mon man. Nobody needs that cursed album anymore. Just drop it already. I doubt she is capable of doing something superb rather than talking about it

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Why does she constantly act like she's going to release new music when she hasn't?

Does she like to tease her fans?

This is honestly not teasing but mocking. In a most disrespectful way. The fact she still has fans who believe she will make an album is laughable for me. She had some hits in a past. But she is done for good. And those questions about album never existed is just so annoying. She really thinks her fans so stupid to believe in her lies...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, icybaby said:

This is honestly not teasing but mocking. In a most disrespectful way. The fact she still has fans who believe she will make an album is laughable for me. She had some hits in a past. But she is done for good. And those questions about album never existed is just so annoying. She really thinks her fans so stupid to believe in her lies...

Exactly.

At least Britney has made it very clear that she will never make another album.

She would never tease us fans like Rihanna.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block