Songwriter veteran Diane Warren has reportedly written a new song for Britney

Delulu... 

Britney says she's retired and she means it. 

Her rca contract extension can be nullified easily if she wants it nullified as team con signed it, not her. 

She wouldn't even do promo for her book or sit down for tens of millions for an interview, she's not doing an album. 

The industry is dead, you only make money from touring and she's not ever doing that again.

Considering how legacy acts sell now I doubt she'd even wanna waste her time and energy on an album that's performance will only hurt her feelings. 

Edited by Armchairrevolution
  • Like 2

Mind Your Business wasn't new, and news about it would have come from Will I Am's camp, so the press getting hold of info about that would have little to do with Britney, in the same way Hold Me Closer was Elton's camp.

Britney pretty much blanked the releases with regard to promo, so while I truly hope Britney is secretly collecting songs and recording new music, I'm not going to hold my breath.

On 4/17/2024 at 1:29 AM, willys said:

It's funny that Britney says she will never return to music but she still has a multimillion-dollar contract with RCA and as far as we know she hasn't broken the contract, especially because the fine is extremely high.
In other words, either she will come back for good or she will come back for bad (Britney Jean 2.0 with Myah singing)

That's not really the way it works though. Contracts can be renegotiated, it happens pretty commonly, and if she ever decided to try to legally terminate the contract, Britney could legitimately argue that as her current record deal was signed while she was a conservatee she could not legally consent to the contract and it was signed by her father thus making it void.

It's also entirely up to RCA/Sony's discretion if they fulfil her contract. They may be okay with the fact that she has retired and are accepting of it and maybe will just release a greatest hits/rarities collection some day.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block