Songwriter veteran Diane Warren has reportedly written a new song for Britney

Britney has reportedly enlisted songwriter Diane Warren to pen her a new ballad. Warren wrote Britney's song "When Your Eyes Say It," as well as songs for Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Céline Dion, Cher, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera and many more. 

An insider tells The Sun, “for Britney someone like Diane writing songs for the next stage of her career is amazing. They’ve worked together previously but during her pop era."

They add: “Now it’s time for Britney to enter a new musical era. Diane loves Britney and they have been pictured together at events previously. Britney also saw that Diane has always been positive and supportive of her.”

Earlier this year, The Sun claimed Charli XCX and Julia Michaels had been asked to write songs for Britney, a claim she adamantly denied: “Just so we’re clear most of the news is trash !!!” she posted on Instagram. “They keep saying I’m turning to random people to do a new album … I will never return to the music industry !!!”

The Sun have previously reported that she was working on new music which Britney then quickly debunked and said she would never return to the industry, so take this with a HUGE pinch of salt. But just thought I would post it on here...

Some of Diane's previous work

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

The article says Britney ASKED her to write, though. The Sun has actually been pretty reliable, they were the first to report about MYB and maybe HMC.

Page Six were the first to report on HMC

The Sun also reported in December that Britney was actively working on a new album with Charli XCX and we saw how that turned out :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

Her team needs to stop to spread "Britney music news". It's ridiculous.

Cade, you know damn well what Britney said about release new music. 

Ask for Rosenfrau... I mean Rosengart to end her contract with RCA.

You can’t keep releasing stuff without Britney, the person.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

How did they forget to also report how she reached out to Liza Minnelli to choreograph the new IG live residency she's getting ready for ???

This would be such a genuis idea tho

she should start doing zoom concerts on veeps where she just spins to music and sings how she wants

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

What’s intriguing about this, is that the two journalists who wrote this article (Emily Webber, Hannah Hope) also were the first to break and publish the news about Mind Your Business…as always everything should be taken lightly when it comes to Britney rumors but their wording seems pretty certain, as certain as they were for MYB…

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

BRITNEY SPEARS is making a musical comeback with her pal Will.i.am, I can exclusively reveal.She has recorded a...

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

This would be such a genuis idea tho

she should start doing zoom concerts on veeps where she just spins to music and sings how she wants

"Britney Spears: Pu$$y Domination Live from the Microsoft Teams Studios, twirling to some of other artists hits and a live performance of happy birthday mister president" 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The article says Britney ASKED her to write, though. The Sun has actually been pretty reliable, they were the first to report about MYB and maybe HMC.

As if Britney's going to record it if this article was true, if you've seen Britney's latest IG post's I think the last thing on her mind is trying to sing. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block