Songwriter veteran Diane Warren has reportedly written a new song for Britney

4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her team needs to stop to spread "Britney music news". It's ridiculous.

Cade, you know damn well what Britney said about release new music. 

Ask for Rosenfrau... I mean Rosengart to end her contract with RCA.

You can’t keep releasing stuff without Britney, the person.

Probably Cade still trying to throw everything at the wall until it sticks.

• Like 1

It's funny that Britney says she will never return to music but she still has a multimillion-dollar contract with RCA and as far as we know she hasn't broken the contract, especially because the fine is extremely high.
In other words, either she will come back for good or she will come back for bad (Britney Jean 2.0 with Myah singing)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Probably Cade still trying to throw everything at the wall until it sticks.

My blood boils because you can tell they’re still pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to. This is their way to "convince" her to be back to the studio.

It's sad to see fans on twitter celebrating something like this after everything the c-ship forced her to do...

Let's see if this time Britney will "change her mind". Some people are definitely impatient after her refusing to work... for sure.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What’s intriguing about this, is that the two journalists who wrote this article (Emily Webber, Hannah Hope) also were the first to break and publish the news about Mind Your Business…as always everything should be taken lightly when it comes to Britney rumors but their wording seems pretty certain, as certain as they were for MYB…

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

BRITNEY SPEARS is making a musical comeback with her pal Will.i.am, I can exclusively reveal.She has recorded a...

Where is the link though? I cant seem to find the article from The Sun

It’s this link here! I was confused too as first! Today’s story is included in a variety piece that covers a number of stories , so scroll down a bit and you’ll find the portion on Brit:

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

SHE’S taken some time off to go travelling, but Jesy Nelson may have found a way to get paid for her globe-trotting.The...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block