New IG post: life’s too short, violence is never the answer give someone a hug today !!!

Pss can anyone spot the angel flying in the video with the pool ???

Dear Britney,

There ain't no angels🌹on the pool floor.

The video and all your posts about everything you thought it was are sooo sweet, I love it!

Edited by turquoise
4 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Was thinking the same. I follow people on Instagram who do the same with their posts, where it’s one post of a collection of different photos and I think that’s cool Britney’s trying to emulate that. At the end of the day, if it makes sense to her, that’s all that matters.

Well its like a diary and I like using that way also. Its more personal than just posting selfies going for coffee or sth. Its sth u can go back to and remember why u posted it.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes fair enough, it’s just me misunderstanding probably. I’m sure I’ve seen actual dancing videos before where there’s no music though, but you’re right deaf people also dance so I should have thought of it that way. 

No prob friend!  It also has to do with her editing. Sometimes you record without music just to have the footage and use it later. She uses her insta in a very amateur way, still she uses some creativity! Sometimes its not about the result but the process that u enjoy

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, The Dream said:

No prob friend!  It also has to do with her editing. Sometimes you record without music just to have the footage and use it later. She uses her insta in a very amateur way, still she uses some creativity! Sometimes its not about the result but the process that u enjoy

Ah- yes that makes sense about the editing 🥰

• Like 2
12 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve got to say that the dancing without music posts always seem so odd. She’s said before that she’s danced for 5 hours straight- is that without music?! I don’t understand a person dancing in the way she does but in complete silence. Does no one else think that’s a weird thing to do or just me? 

When I say she's bipolar people get mad at me... danced 5 hours straight without music? Yes!! Totally normal 

• Like 4

Wow, poor girl. She looked so happy at her wedding with Kevin than Sam. I don’t think she wanted the divorce and to break up her family. She has never been the same sine that divorce.Kevin should have work on his marriage to Britney and be a good father and husband. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She's been trying to say something for a while, think this post is yet another part of the puzzle/riddle

True 

blind item today say 

Blind Item #1

When you see the permanent A list "singer" seemingly taking shots at the wife of her ex it generally occurs after an argument involving decisions made about the kids of the singer and her ex.

8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

When I say she's bipolar people get mad at me... danced 5 hours straight without music? Yes!! Totally normal 

I have come to understand I its not totally okay to diagnose Britney on a public platform. I havent met her and am not trained to do so. I am not her therapist. 

We only see super short snippits of her life on a social platform.

However: I have bipolar disorder and adhd. The manic episode I had six years ago gave me severe PTSD. 

From the little snippets I see I see high highs and some low lows and someone who is traumatized out of her mind.

There is NOTHING wrong with that and there is NO REASON to put her in a c-ship.

But who can she trust and in where the hell is she supposed to feel a safe space to have a good therapist she feel trust for and a doctor and team isnt leaking her medical records.

And going to a facility to try out new meds etc wouldnt happen after being forced to take Lithium that obviously was a traumatic experience.

She has also been tested God knows how many times and always failed the tests. I have no idea what tests those are. 

If that was me Id trust noone. I would be high alert on the verge of paranoid, a complete normal reaction to an abnormal situation.

I wish we could get a little better at looking at her as a human being. I know she is famous bu she is also a woman, a mother, an aunt and a daughter for example.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block