New IG post: life’s too short, violence is never the answer give someone a hug today !!!

58 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

i remember when this picture was out

it was the first time she appeared in public after giving birth do sean *-*

Britney-Spears-and-Kevin-Federline-The-W

OMG this feels like yesterday 😟 it was almost 19 years ago y'all!!!!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 6
52 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Girl it’s been like this for 3 years..Have people ever stopped to think that this is just who Britney is? She is weird as hell and legit makes no sense most of the time but as long as it makes sense to her that’s what matters I guess 

I know its been like this for a long time now, but some fans never accept when people say her posts are strange. 

We all especulate, like you implying she is doing the posts drunk. We don't know if she is really always drunk, but it's a valid perspective. 

If Britney is weird and is showing weird stuff... it's normal people say she is weird lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

I’ve got to say that the dancing without music posts always seem so odd. She’s said before that she’s danced for 5 hours straight- is that without music?! I don’t understand a person dancing in the way she does but in complete silence. Does no one else think that’s a weird thing to do or just me? 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve got to say that the dancing without music posts always seem so odd. She’s said before that she’s danced for 5 hours straight- is that without music?! I don’t understand a person dancing in the way she does but in complete silence. Does no one else think that’s a weird thing to do or just me? 

Well its more posing than dancing. 

Its not weird,  deaf people dance too.

It is obvious she is dancing to music in her posts tho.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I 've got to say I like the way she is using instagram. It is refreshing.

Was thinking the same. I follow people on Instagram who do the same with their posts, where it’s one post of a collection of different photos and I think that’s cool Britney’s trying to emulate that. At the end of the day, if it makes sense to her, that’s all that matters.

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

i remember when this picture was out

it was the first time she appeared in public after giving birth do sean *-*

Britney-Spears-and-Kevin-Federline-The-W

She looks radiant. We all wish he could have been a loving husband. Could have... would have ...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Well its more posing than dancing. 

Its not weird,  deaf people dance too.

It is obvious she is dancing to music in her posts tho.

Yes fair enough, it’s just me misunderstanding probably. I’m sure I’ve seen actual dancing videos before where there’s no music though, but you’re right deaf people also dance so I should have thought of it that way. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

38003d0265c26fe21aaebc4c23205df7.jpg

8aa42bbbcd8b36d35fe1998d0dffac8a48cc2458

03c6628966a55f74935877f519c778ce828328ce

he really loved her like he said "it was amazing until it wasn't"

if only he didn't try to be a rapper and be a more patience and understanding husband, and supported her after pregnancy... they would have lasted more!

i watched chaotic personally the best she ever looked at the wedding the brown hair her glow she really loved him

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block