Jay Z just got exposed for paying 20 million to get Cowboy Carter on the country radio

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

11beabef87c58aaeaaf8e4b85f7045d0

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Nicki Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty, has put his name on the California s** offenders list after moving into a new $20 million mansion. Kenneth Petty Has A New Residence The rapper and her...

nicki minaj | Nicki minaj, Ugly teeth, Pretty face

Nicki could brush her teeth dont' ya think.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

That Nicki pic is photoshopped, and even if it were true Nicki is way more talented and beautiful than Beyonce. Even Beyonce called her Queen Nicki so sit this one out! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

6 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

That Nicki pic is photoshopped, and even if it were true Nicki is way more talented and beautiful than Beyonce. Even Beyonce called her Queen Nicki so sit this one out! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

There’s a ton of them like that! Being a Nicki flop Stan must be hard considering her husbands rap sheet!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1

The source is honestly a bit shady, below is the original link. However, chart manipulation is nothing new, I am pretty sure they "invested" in pushing her country music. Not sure about 20 million though, I think this is just clickbait. :typing_keyboard_computer:

https://trendingpolitico.com/2024/04/the-controversy-unveiled-jay-zs-alleged-20-million-investment-to-elevate-beyonces-country-music-presence/

Edited by Dama Etro
4 hours ago, OverCrazy said:

I don't hate him for that. Some radio stations were explicitly refusing to put Beyoncé on the radio because she is black and not from the country genre. So I guess, he had to  either pay some of them to force the others to do so or just to force them to play her songs. 

Oh boo hoo.
I don’t believe that. Beyoncé is the ULTIMATE pop star. I’ve never known a person who doesn’t respect Beyoncé, even regular racist people. 
Jay Z is a typical psychopath who buys his way into and out of every situation. I don’t understand why people who have BILLIONS of dollars feel the need to still be “number one” on the radio or to get some award like an Oscar. You already have the means to live in absolute luxury and you’re already respected in the music industry and by the general public for your talent. Why do you have to try sooooo hard (and go about it illegally) just to say you have one more measly award amongst the other 30 you have?! 

8 hours ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

You’re foaming at the mouth, and scrambling over a ***** that’s been accused of faking her sales, buying her accolades and stealing writing credits.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Accusations are one thing, and facts are another until anyone provides receipts on Bey buying awards and or faking her sales then it's just an accusation not factual.

If anything, you're busting out your seams over the record-breaking Cowboy Carter.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Are we really going to act as if Bey doesn’t have millions of fans around the world? the sold out stadium shows were also paid by Jay? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They're paying for the older hits. Not the country one.

11 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Are we really going to act as if Bey doesn’t have millions of fans around the world? the sold out stadium shows were also paid by Jay? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They're paying for the older hits. Not the country one.

On 4/13/2024 at 10:05 PM, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

Talking about husbands, when Beyonce is in bed with a rap*** and a p.edo is such a low blow even for you. Not only that, her producer touched little kids too. Do you know how to read? I got you WRAPPED around my finger. Wait. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:spacer.png

rap*** and a pe** like Nicki's brother whom she bailed out and supported with a letter during trial and whom she visited in jail? Ugh and her husband, too. Nicki sure loves s** offenders.

I could feel something really off about this album/era.

I kind of figured it's critical acclaim was paid for too. i didn't believe this theory ppl had for Beyoncé until this album but now i know it's true. most reviews criticize it a lot. and then give it an 8 or 9. it just makes no sense at all. it's truly a bad album and should not be ranked above a 6. it's so bad that i think it's insulting to my intelligence to say it's good.

Edited by kevin.

i think this is the article the tweet is referring to, so who cares about that persons tweet history 

TRENDINGPOLITICO.COM

In the ever-evolving landscape of the music industry, controversies often arise, shining a light on the intricate workings behind chart-topping hits and ind ...

diplo: they bought that. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edited by kevin.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block