Jay Z just got exposed for paying 20 million to get Cowboy Carter on the country radio

Time will expose these 2 and it wont be cute. Meanwhile we need to stay sane among the mindless narcissistic wannabes who have been manipulated by the fake throns and visuals and the constant lm the queen Im the best im this n that slogens. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That fraudulent account is as fake as a BBL! 
That account is a random Nicki flop Minaj fan!

You’re foaming at the mouth, and scrambling over a ***** that’s been accused of faking her sales, buying her accolades and stealing writing credits.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Love 3

I don't hate him for that. Some radio stations were explicitly refusing to put Beyoncé on the radio because she is black and not from the country genre. So I guess, he had to  either pay some of them to force the others to do so or just to force them to play her songs. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Op sounds so pressed over Beyoncé’s success! Stay pressed over Queen Bey, and enjoy Britney’s spinning. AI manjobi and Myah Jean! 

Laugh Lol GIF

The only thing that's fake here is you pretending to love Britney when, in reality, you're just gaslighting her. Time to go outside! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Are we really going to act as if Bey doesn’t have millions of fans around the world? the sold out stadium shows were also paid by Jay? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You don’t make any sense bookie, now read it again 

28 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

The only thing that's fake here is you pretending to love Britney when, in reality, you're just gaslighting her. Time to go outside! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Have a seat, I mean you're a Nicki stan after all. Anyone supporting her when she seems to think her husband's arrests are okay clearly show how grimy they are. 

The post you posted is a LIE about Jay and Bey, but one thing that isn't a lie is this.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Nicki Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty, has put his name on the California s** offenders list after moving into a new $20 million mansion. Kenneth Petty Has A New Residence The rapper and her...

nicki minaj | Nicki minaj, Ugly teeth, Pretty face

Nicki could brush her teeth dont' ya think.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Are we really going to act as if Bey doesn’t have millions of fans around the world? the sold out stadium shows were also paid by Jay? 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Tell that truth sis, these people are so angry that Britney isn't doing anything they gotta come for the Iconic Beyonce.

Same way they do X Tina they act as if they've never done anything to have the careers they have. 

• Love 3

This is false..Her song is not even doing well on the country radio charts. It hasn’t even cracked the top 30..The reason she is number one on the billboard country songs is because the songs genre is labeled as country and she does well with streaming..Do research 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Have a seat, I mean you're a Nicki stan after all. Anyone supporting her when she seems to think her husband's arrests are okay clearly show how grimy they are. 

The post you posted is a LIE about Jay and Bey, but one thing that isn't a lie is this.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Nicki Minaj’s husband, Kenneth Petty, has put his name on the California s** offenders list after moving into a new $20 million mansion. Kenneth Petty Has A New Residence The rapper and her...

nicki minaj | Nicki minaj, Ugly teeth, Pretty face

Nicki could brush her teeth dont' ya think.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Talking about husbands, when Beyonce is in bed with a rap*** and a p.edo is such a low blow even for you. Not only that, her producer touched little kids too. Do you know how to read? I got you WRAPPED around my finger. Wait. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:spacer.png

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean...it is all blatantly obvious. Beyonce was being advertised as a "country music legend" on Pandora radio months before Cowboy Carter was announced. I can't believe how uncultured yall are to fall for the lies that Bey is the first black country artist. The TRUTH is you are a SHEEP if you believe this. 

Only a SHEEP would believe the Carters are innocent. Well said sis! :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block