Is this Britney's most personal song? "All that she wants is another baby...No more chains that you gave me. Enough of pain now I'm craving, something sweet, so delight, how can you men stand sleeping at night?"

Needed a fight as an excuse
To get away from me, you’ve misused
Sit there make me look guilty
You were leaving anyway, but with me
You have a career I can't tell
I train you men so well
No more boosting your egos
You're in my arms smoking what the hell knows

All that she wants is another baby
She's gone tomorrow 
All that she wants is another baby, yeah

No more chains that you gave me
Enough of pain now I'm craving
Something sweet, so delight
How can you men stand sleeping at night?
Silly pattern that I followed
I saw my momma being swallowed
By the one who she loved
He pulled her down, couldn't see up above
Manipulation was his key
He screwed it in, cuz' she was naive
We're not perfect, we must say, now I've got to run away

All that she wants is another baby
She's gone tomorrow 
All that she wants is another baby, yeah

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Rude. She asked a question because she didn’t know.

Imagine being a Britney stan and not knowing that she sampled “All That She Wants” in “All That She Wants/Remembrance of Who I Am.” :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

It’s literally the title of the song, not to mention the first thing she sings. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: You people are too much sometimes but let’s see how you’ll twist this one around and attempt to gaslight/bully me yet again. And all over a Madonna emoji too. Yeah, sit this one out and stop brown nosing. Wasn’t even talking to you…

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Imagine being a Britney stan and not knowing that she sampled “All That She Wants” in “All That She Wants/Remembrance of Who I Am.” :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

It’s literally the title of the song, not to mention the first thing she sings. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: You people are too much sometimes but let’s see how you’ll twist this one around and attempt to gaslight/bully me yet again. And all over a Madonna emoji too. Yeah, sit this one out and stop brown nosing.

Imagine being so self-righteous that you scoff at people asking basic, simple questions. Makes sense you'd know everything there is about Britney since you're more of a stan, than the casual fan you so desperately want to pretend to be. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Imagine being so self-righteous that you scoff at people asking basic, simple questions. Makes sense you'd know everything there is about Britney since you're the more of a stan, than the casual fan you so desperately want to pretend to be. 

Girl it isn’t that serious!? “All That She Wants” is one of the most famous 90s pop songs of all time. Anyone can hear that and instantly recognize the sample without asking, which is what I was confused about. 

Oh, Gutterguppy! Why do you always need a fight as an excuse? To get away from me, you’ve misused. Sit there make me look guilty
You were leaving anyway, but with me! 

Love ya bye x

Edited by BadBunny
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It’s literally the title of the song, not to mention the first thing she sings. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: You people are too much sometimes but let’s see how you’ll twist this one around and attempt to gaslight/bully me yet again. And all over a Madonna emoji too. Yeah, sit this one out and stop brown nosing. Wasn’t even talking to you…

You’re the one bullying for calling @Gutterguppy stupid with your gif when you could’ve ignored it.

God this victim complex you have is not a good look sweetie.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

You’re the one bullying for calling @Gutterguppy stupid with your gif when you could’ve ignored it.

God this victim complex you have is not a good look sweetie.

Here you go with your usual bullying and gaslighting tactics. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

LITERALLY no one here called Gutterguppy stupid but very interesting how you’re insinuating that. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Was I even addressing you, dear? No, so kindly sit down or else I will have no other choice but to PM the moderators. Don’t speak when you’re not being addressed to!

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Girl it isn’t that serious!? HELP?? ^}^~^}^} :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Oh, Gutterguppy! Why do you always need a fight as an excuse? To get away from me, you’ve misused. Sit there make me look guilty
You were leaving anyway, but with me! 

Love ya bye x

If it wasn't that serious, then why even bother replying to my comment with your dumb gif? Obviously, it must've been serious for YOU, since it prompted you to respond. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block