Is this Britney's most personal song? "All that she wants is another baby...No more chains that you gave me. Enough of pain now I'm craving, something sweet, so delight, how can you men stand sleeping at night?"

9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Here you go with your usual bullying and gaslighting tactics. :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

LITERALLY no one here called Gutterguppy stupid but very interesting how you’re insinuating that. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Was I even addressing you, dear? No, so kindly sit down or else I will have no other choice but to PM the moderators. Don’t speak when you’re not being addressed to!

Well that’s what that gif means so….

You don’t have to address me. Last time I saw, this was a forum and I can respond to anyone I want. Maybe take your own advice next time before you call someone stupid for not knowing something.

4 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well that’s what that gif means so….

You don’t have to address me. Last time I saw, this was a forum and I can respond to anyone I want. Maybe take your own advice next time before you call someone stupid for not knowing something.

My gosh, you are such a gaslighter. 

22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

They're not worth the time, hon'. Let them tired themselves out. 

I know, but idk why they single you out all the time. It’s pretty much harassment and bullying. You were just asking a simple question and they just had to respond by calling you stupid when they could’ve been helpful and said yeah the song samples Ace of Base instead. They know how to fish for reactions and then try to turn it around with that victim mentality of oh you’re bullying/gaslighting me when they’re the ones doing that by derailing Lynne threads, posting that dumb TikToker, and posting unrelated Christina stuff in the Britney section when it should be in the music section.

Like make it make sense!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I know, but idk why they single you out all the time. It’s pretty much harassment and bullying. You were just asking a simple question and they just had to respond by calling you stupid when they could’ve been helpful and said yeah the song samples Ace of Base instead. They know how to fish for reactions and then try to turn it around with that victim mentality of oh you’re bullying/gaslighting me when they’re the ones doing that by derailing Lynne threads, posting that dumb TikToker, and posting unrelated Christina stuff in the Britney section when it should be in the music section.

Like make it make sense!

You got a WHOOOOLE lot to learn if you think I single them out when the pot is calling the kettle black. 

Make that make sense? 

• Haha 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I was responding to Gutterpuppy, please take your own advice and bounce.

You were responding to Gutterguppy by talking and spreading misinformation about me? So, I should just sit there and not defend myself against your sheer lies and gaslighting next time? Ok, got it!

Anything else, dear?

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

You were responding to Gutterguppy by talking and spreading misinformation about me? So, I should just sit there and not defend myself against your sheer lies and gaslighting next time? Ok, got it!

Anything else, dear?

Is it really misinformation when everyone calls you out on it in your threads? 

I’m really confused as to how that’s all lies when the proof is in the pudding.

I’m not derailing this thread anymore since you like to derail Lola’s threads all the time with your nonsense. Peace out! ✌🏻

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Is it really misinformation when everyone calls you out on it in your threads? 

I’m really confused as to how that’s all lies when the proof is in the pudding.

Who’s everyone? You and the same 5 other users? For sharing a certain opinion that may not necessarily popular among some delusional Britney stans?

Oh and PSA — if you don’t like my threads, no one is forcing you to view or respond to them. Maybe that way, they’ll be pushed to the back and we would both go on about our day! 

Anything else!?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block