Lynne Spears Shoots Pigs in her backyard with guns because they eat her flowers

This is so odd she decided to go that route to get rid of the pigs. Make a better fence or something.

And no I wouldn't consider this as part of "American" or "Southern" culture. Does it happen, yes, but I am sure it happens in other countries where peope shoot animals to try to rid themselves of an issue. And I wouldn't consider it as part of that country's culture.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

She should shoot the pigs who exploited her daughters life

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

She looks the other way for those pigs. Rotten excuse of a mother. I will say she had me fooled early in Britney’s career.

She stayed silent during the conservatorship because it benefited her greatly. All at the cost of Britney’s freedom, relationships, and sanity. She deserves the worst.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I guess its wild boar. 

You need good fences for that and the flowers would be the least of my concern.

You probably live in the south and know about wild boars digging up entire fields.

For the others out there: Wild pigs are an invasive species brought by the early settlers who let their domestic pigs roam instead of keeping them confined to a fenced in area. Their imported domestic pigs reverted to their wild origins and have become a nuisance for farmers and the ecosystem. In our area, people hire hunters, but people further out from suburbia hunt them themselves. The pigs have no natural enemies except in southern Florida where the Florida panther hunts them.

Britney wrote in her book that everybody knew how to shoot when she grew up. That hasn't changed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I swear Britney's family is on PETA's most wanted watch-list and they'll probably get shot

Juno is smashing kittens with her Tesla like she's Azealia Banks lost sister and this old hag is shooting pigs??? MY GOD :orangu_orangutan_ape:

She is sick and wrong. Acts like a sweet southern woman but she's dark-sided and ungodly 👿

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, AII said:

Lynne only wants the best for her daughter any parent naturally would. They have a very different dynamic but I know that she loves her daughter very very much and can't wait to be in her life again with no personal benefit or gain  

Love you Lynne 

:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

for a second there I scrolled up to see if you were the badbunny person but then realised you were just joking

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I remember the story of when there was a snake caught in the pool and Lynne took a pool net to get the snake out and instead of letting him or her go she took a shovel and cut the snake in half. 

Disgusting.

Often snakes in the south are dangerous so this isn't unheard of.

Not him with just 93 likes on his video 💀

Also I find it really hard to believe, is he slow and believes stuff they say as a joke. I've been to Kentwood and it's so dry and wasteland there's no wild livestock like that.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block