Lynne Spears Shoots Pigs in her backyard with guns because they eat her flowers

On 4/9/2024 at 2:45 AM, Eternalhouse said:

I eat meat and pork is my fav, but if the pigs were eating the flowers, I would build a more secure fence around them instead of shooting the pigs. But these people have a different (disgusting) thought process so..... not surprised.

Right? Why kill a living creature because of a flower? God it’s so embarrassing how I originally fell for Lynne’s sweet act 🤦‍♀️

Also if you like pork, you can buy “certified humane” meat raised on family farms. (Applegate meat products are one example)

The animal still died obviously but at least it didn’t live an awful life before it was killed. Our factory farms in America are awful. They abuse the animals, the workers and are terrible for the environment. It’s just corporate greed

On 4/9/2024 at 8:35 AM, Frankie8 said:

This is so odd she decided to go that route to get rid of the pigs. Make a better fence or something.

And no I wouldn't consider this as part of "American" or "Southern" culture. Does it happen, yes, but I am sure it happens in other countries where peope shoot animals to try to rid themselves of an issue. And I wouldn't consider it as part of that country's culture.

My family is from Alabama and Texas and the only hunting any relative of mine did was for food.

People who kill living creatures for fun or for casual reasons like flowers are just mean or ignorant 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block