• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

I want a proper Justin and Britney love story depiction. 

Well hunny, what you want is not necessarily what you're going to get 

spacer.png

and to the OP: it's not really worth it, it's a full clownery sh-; it puts Britney on a really bad light, take it as a bad rendition of a bad parody

Edited by Alvy
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

No cause its the tackiest, cheapest and horrific "biopic" of a celeb I have ever seen in my life!

Wtf were they thinking making this especially without her music and without it being accurate!?

Did they really think they pulled it off??

I don't know who they thought the audience would be for the type of movie they made. It's like a non fan created the movie, but did they think the fans would love it? They don't show how HUGE of a star she was, or the great musical talent and hard work that was behind her success. You can't deny that part of her story even if you don't like Britney, so it was a big miss for me. I hate this movie. They did no research, it was like they based it on rumor articles about Britney over the years instead of facts.

Ok so this might be an unpopular opinion here but I liked it in the “this is a cheesy Lifetime movie that is not meant to be taken seriously” kind of way. Yes it has terrible acting and cringe worthy moments galore but most if not all Lifetime movies do. One of those movies that’s so bad it’s good in a non serious way. I don’t take it as a serious Britney Spears tribute of any sort either like I would the Elvis or Whitney Houston biopics. I would say give it a watch with all this in mind. 

The one scene that I found kind of cute was when she went to Brad Pitt’s house and then fell out of the car and scrapped her knee. A true story confirmed by Britney herself. :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block