Favorite curse word in a Britney song?

What’s your favorite lyrics that contain a curse word? Granted, she doesn’t have many but the ones she has are gold.

Examples:

”I’m crazy as a motherf.ucker, bet that on your man” - Get Naked

“This ain’t no foolishness or f.uckery” -Hot As Ice

”F.uck” -Do Somethin

”Baby, f.uck you” -Dramatic

”Put on our music that makes us go f.uckin crazy, oh” -Slumber Party

“I ain’t f.uckin with your dirty, dirty, dirty laundry” -Liar

Forgive me for not censoring the words as that would make this entire thread pointless. I’m willing to take the warning points for the sake of artistry.

So, what’s your favorite? And no, d.amn doesn’t count, only this place considers that a curse word.

Also, why has Britney never had an album with a Parental Advisory sticker on it? We all know she curses like a sailor, I want more f.ucks!!!

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Oops, I stand corrected.

spacer.png

Yes, I deserve to be shamed for not purchasing the actual album. 
spacer.png

I don't own one too 

I regret to not buy the Japanese Glory Tour Edition cause that cover was beautiful,

Or they should have released a limited edition of this album with the new cover

Exhale ruined that cover back in the day that it made me not buy this album.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Emil87 said:

So, what’s your favorite? And no, d.amn doesn’t count, only this place considers that a curse word.

Well, this is exactly what I was gonna type: "And I don't wanna be so d.amn protected" in "Overprotected."

Technically speaking, it is a cuss word, and back then in 2001, yes, it was a bit of a shock when she sang "so d.amn protected." She still had a bit of that "virgin" image, and cussing was less prevalent in songs as it is now, so it had a bigger impact. And I just love the delivery of that line.

Also... The word "hell" sung by Ginger Spice in "Denying" by the Spice Girls: "You think you're smart, but who the hell d'ya think you're talking to?" It may sound pretty tame, but back then in 1997, it had that extra impact, esp. since the Spice Girls catered a lot to kids.

Oh... And that 1994/1995 song by Madonna, "Human Nature": "I'm not your b.itch, don't hang your s.hit on me" Now, that was super impactful back then! And that's the thing, cussing has become so prevalent and generalized on many records that much of the impact is now gone—it's even expected now.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Well, this is exactly what I was gonna type: "And I don't wanna be so d.amn protected" in "Overprotected."

Technically speaking, it is a cuss word, and back then in 2001, yes, it was a bit of a shock when she sang "so d.amn protected." She still had a bit of that "virgin" image, and cussing was less prevalent in songs as it is now, so it had a bigger impact. And I just love the delivery of that line.

Also... The word "hell" sung by Ginger Spice in "Denying" by the Spice Girls: "You think you're smart, but who the hell d'ya think you're talking to?" It may sound pretty tame, but back then in 1997, it had that extra impact, esp. since the Spice Girls catered a lot to kids.

Oh... And that 1994/1995 song by Madonna, "Human Nature": "I'm not your b.itch, don't hang your s.hit on me" Now, that was super impactful back then! And that's the thing, cussing has become so prevalent and generalized on many records that much of the impact is now gone—it's even expected now.

Crumbs I think you need to get out more! Ha!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block