Britney Outsold Everyone!!!!!!! New chart stats show she is #1 best selling pure album sales artist (excluding China)

2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

"Lol, if Taylor were big when CDs were still s thing, I'm sure she sold more than Britney. Same as for Beyonce and others."

LOL the gag is they came up when people were still buying CDs. The decline started to happen around '07. 

WWW.RETROMANUFACTURING.COM

The Rise and Fall of the Compact Disc The compact disc was introduced in 1982 and heralded as the first commercially available prerecorded digital audio format. Initially, sales were...

No one is disputing popularity and many have accepted that so why are you trying to gaslight us? We are talking SALES and sales speak facts that Britney has been outselling your popular faves since she started out lmao sip on that boo boo! Tea Time Omg GIF

Lol another "fan" diminishing her stats... Again so asinine and nit picky...  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:  Please take your 15 comments and log out.:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

It's like you learned a new word (asinine) and have a goal to use it 20 times a day or something, haha!

You can call it whatever you want, but the fact is that you all are the biggest hypocrites alive. You crap on other artists when their accomplishments are acknowledged and use asinine comments to discredit them (yes, I can use that word too) then get all up in arms when the same is done to Britney.

"Oh but this is a Britney site, what else do you expect..." If using your fandom to justify your hypocritical nature is your way of coming after others, then you are no different than the others.

At the end of the day, this is a random chart (who measures 33 years anyway) and it's clearly bias. Not to mention the title of thread too, implying she's the best selling artist of all time when she's not even in the top ten. How's that for asinine?

2 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It's like you learned a new word (asinine) and have a goal to use it 20 times a day or something, haha!

You can call it whatever you want, but the fact is that you all are the biggest hypocrites alive. You crap on other artists when their accomplishments are acknowledged and use asinine comments to discredit them (yes, I can use that word too) then get all up in arms when the same is done to Britney.

"Oh but this is a Britney site, what else do you expect..." If using your fandom to justify your hypocritical nature is your way of coming after others, then you are no different than the others.

At the end of the day, this is a random chart (who measures 33 years anyway) and it's clearly bias. Not to mention the title of thread too, implying she's the best selling artist of all time when she's not even in the top ten. How's that for asinine?

Not reading that ASININE comment. Toodles xoxo :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Taylor wouldn't even be famous during Britney's prime, what are these swifties talking about? No one would care for some blonde chick with mediocore music when you have Britney, Christina and other great women who can sing/dance/entertain. Forget about pop, she wouldn't be able to make noise in the country music section lmao

THIS

even Jessica Simpson would sell more than Swift. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

tiffany pollard GIFSome swifties are insufferable and embarrassing with their fave.. 

Get a life? Ummmm i'm not the one with a username called "LickMyCrack" Please do better. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I came with the same sad facts as you did boo. Met you at your own level. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Swiftie? I hate Taylor lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block