We Didn’t Know It At The Time, But This Was Probably One Of The Most Iconic Moments In Her Entire Career

On 4/6/2024 at 9:10 AM, Inherzone said:

hmmm idk but she didnt even have a mic in her hand or headset… 

this whole thing is so strange… would made more sense if she was announcing it on the top… but what was the plan? doing the interview with the guy she shortly talked to? with Mario? 

Thinking about this more, she was probably supposed to announce it on top of the platform, and when her dad and team were trying to hand her a microphone to do that, that’s when she refused, which explains why she did what she did and Team Con having to go along with it on the carpet by not stopping her at the cameras to talk to make it seem like this was the plan all along.

She doesn’t say her dad was in her ear telling her to announce it while she was walking or that she had to go do an interview, she just says they were trying to force her, but on the carpet it seemed like they went along with it as to not raise suspicions of what was really going on. It’s probably why Mario Lopez was tripping up when he was announcing her because he was expecting her to announce the residency on the platform like I’m assuming she was supposed to.

I know Team Con did everything and anything to hide any conflict to keep the con looking normal and beneficial, so they tried to make it seem like this was supposed to happen, but there was no way it looked normal based off the many reactions online.

Idk just my guess.

But what was she supposed to do if she didn't get into the SUV? Was there a performance planned? or an interview?

The way the whole set is construed seems to be prepared for what she's actually doing. She appears, walks down the stairs and then there's a big corridor that she walks in between fans. What is supposed to be happening other than that?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Thinking about this more, she was probably supposed to announce it on top of the platform, and when her dad and team were trying to hand her a microphone to do that, that’s when she refused, which explains why she did what she did and Team Con having to go along with it on the carpet by not stopping her at the cameras to talk to make it seem like this was the plan all along.

She doesn’t say her dad was in her ear telling her to announce it while she was walking or that she had to go do an interview, she just says they were trying to force her, but on the carpet it seemed like they went along with it as to not raise suspicions of what was really going on. It’s probably why Mario Lopez was tripping up when he was announcing her because he was expecting her to announce the residency on the platform like I’m assuming she was supposed to.

I know Team Con did everything and anything to hide any conflict to keep the con looking normal and beneficial, so they tried to make it seem like this was supposed to happen, but there was no way it looked normal based off the many reactions online.

Idk just my guess.

It's an excellent guess. It's quite obvious that Mario Lopez expected something. He stopped speaking and then nothing. She knew that doing it in public was the only way. 

She wrote in her book that they forced her to do the last tour. This prevented her from spending time with her boys. Domination (the title is cringe) would be the same, no time for the boys. What did she have to lose if she couldn't see her boys anyway? 

I don't think that she expected that her father would commit insurance fraud by making everyone believe she needed time for herself in a mental clinic to get over his health issues. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Reasonwhy said:

But what was she supposed to do if she didn't get into the SUV? Was there a performance planned? or an interview?

The way the whole set is construed seems to be prepared for what she's actually doing. She appears, walks down the stairs and then there's a big corridor that she walks in between fans. What is supposed to be happening other than that?

Some entertainment was planned in addition to her announcement. Mario Lopez had a sprained ankle or another injury which limited his movement. They hired a guy to do some entertainment instead of Mario. I heard the guy speak but didn't pay much attention to his interview afterwards.

On 4/6/2024 at 5:56 AM, The Femme Fatale said:

That’s what shocked me too. Maybe if they had grabbed her, it would’ve raised more questions with Britney on a dead set walk to the car, she could’ve caused a scene, so they just let her walk.

if you look closely there's a part where he tries to grab her to make her sign a vinyl I believe and she quickly speeds up her walk, such a badass move!!!

This gave me happiness and sadness at the same time.. 

And really she give me some point in my life.. the strength to change your destiny… is something that only a great person can do and teach you.. so THX BRIT BRIT!  You gave us so many things in life that you don’t even know 😉

• Super Mods
On 4/6/2024 at 4:36 AM, ifuseekari said:

Anyone else wants a part 2 of TWIM? I'm sure there are so many more stories! Her life is so fascinating and through her words - even better. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I do!

I honestly think her releasing a collection of books about each part of her life would be fascinating.

There is so much more she probably can tell us but wasn't able to in the book.

She's lived alot for being only 42, I think it would be genius to release more books of her life.

It would be a good way to make money and to satisfy her fans at the same time.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hamelia said:

It's an excellent guess. It's quite obvious that Mario Lopez expected something. He stopped speaking and then nothing. She knew that doing it in public was the only way. 

She wrote in her book that they forced her to do the last tour. This prevented her from spending time with her boys. Domination (the title is cringe) would be the same, no time for the boys. What did she have to lose if she couldn't see her boys anyway? 

I don't think that she expected that her father would commit insurance fraud by making everyone believe she needed time for herself in a mental clinic to get over his health issues. 

Yeah I’m surprised him and Tri-Star didn’t get sued for just bailing out on Domination like that, but maybe they had a clause in the contract that they could break it at anytime for “health reasons”. But still, they lied and sent Britney to a facility claiming she wasn’t cooperating and that she was unwell when she wasn’t, that alone I’m surprised didn’t get them sued for something.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

if you look closely there's a part where he tries to grab her to make her sign a vinyl I believe and she quickly speeds up her walk, such a badass move!!!

Oh, no she was trying to sign it and the guy just rudely shoved it back and pushed her along if we’re thinking about the same instance right before she gets to the car.

edit: yeah she reached out to sign it and she got pushed along and the fan got shoved back. That right there just shows their respect for Britney and us fans that none of us mattered by putting a distance between her and us at things like this. They only cared about the money.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Unrelated, but slightly related: I can’t stand Work ***** anymore. Idk just knowing what Team Con did and just all the money they wasted in putting on this big spectacle when they could’ve just done an announcement on social media or when she went to Ellen, money that was her’s, along with just imagining them hidden in the background trying to force her to do things, the song just kind of makes me angry in a way.

Tbh I didn’t really care for the song to begin with, but it’s very hard for me to stomach now knowing what I know now. Britney worked her *** off and wasn’t allowed to buy Lambos, Maseratis, or Bugattis, have a martini, party in France, just anything she was either flat out denied or she had to ask permission and then be denied. Like this song parades in living like a celebrity that if you work, you get to be successful and do all that and Britney worked and was denied all that.

The big kicker was they were giving her an almost minimum wage salary from all of her millions that she earned from working her *** off and being told what to do and how to do it and they all took more for themselves and they didn’t do jack **** except boss her around and manipulate and abuse her.

Yeah as I said, Work ***** doesn’t sit well with me anymore. Britney can love the song, it’s her song, her choice, but idk I don’t like hearing it anymore.

rant over lol!

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Oh, no she was trying to sign it and the guy just rudely shoved it back and pushed her along if we’re thinking about the same instance right before she gets to the car.

edit: yeah she reached out to sign it and she got pushed along and the fan got shoved back. That right there just shows their respect for Britney and us fans that none of us mattered by putting a distance between her and us at things like this. They only cared about the money.

I saw a similar incident where neither Britney nor the fan was respected. It was a video in some hallway. Britney was surrounded by the con crew and the fan screamed Britney.  The videographer was standing behind the young fan. Britney looked briefly at Edan who nodded ok, and she walked up to the fan for the autograph. Britney was still occupied with the fan when an arm grabbed her rudely and pulled her away.

Just now, Hamelia said:

I saw a similar incident where neither Britney nor the fan was respected. It was a video in some hallway. Britney was surrounded by the con crew and the fan screamed Britney.  The videographer was standing behind the young fan. Britney looked briefly at Edan who nodded ok, and she walked up to the fan for the autograph. Britney was still occupied with the fan when an arm grabbed her rudely and pulled her away.

That’s really sad. See? We had all these warning signs of just how they were treating her like an animal by keeping her from having any normal human interaction with her fans and other people in general. It’s really sad and it makes me even more proud that she stuck it to them by not announcing that stupid residency like they were trying to force her to do, wasting all that money that she wouldn’t have seen regardless.

• Love 1

These b * astards are really good in pretending that everything is fine at the begining! They talked to her in a really nice way, no sudden movements, all smiling, because they knew all eyes were on them! The closer they got to the car, the more they wanted to rush the steps and everything and push her in the car so she won't be able to make a scene! They pushed the fan's poster and were like "ok, move faster b *tch! You're gonna pay when we will be back at home! Quick!

Again, the book is really good, but it's clearly what I said back in september, a polished version! Pretty sure they punished her bad for that rebellion act. And like the parts at the facility she posted on IG, no punishements were mentionned! It's probably because the case is still going on at court... Poor baby, so brave and so strong!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

These b * astards are really good in pretending that everything is fine at the begining! They talked to her in a really nice way, no sudden movements, all smiling, because they knew all eyes were on them! The closer they got to the car, the more they wanted to rush the steps and everything and push her in the car so she won't be able to make a scene! They pushed the fan's poster and were like "ok, move faster b *tch! You're gonna pay when we will be back at home! Quick!

Again, the book is really good, but it's clearly what I said back in september, a polished version! Pretty sure they punished her bad for that rebellion act. And like the parts at the facility she posted on IG, no punishements were mentionned! It's probably because the case is still going on at court... Poor baby, so brave and so strong!!!

They punished her the worst way possible, only Mafia techniques like breaking her legs are similar. 

And yes, the court case is still going on. Parts of the book had to be carefully crafted.

• Like 2
On 4/7/2024 at 1:04 PM, Hamelia said:

The mysterious thing is that Britney during the last half of 2018 did have a strange behavior: nervous when speaking, with many tics on stage, and a generalized anxiety that was very noticeable. Something was going on with her health and we'll never know.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block