We Didn’t Know It At The Time, But This Was Probably One Of The Most Iconic Moments In Her Entire Career

12 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

The mysterious thing is that Britney during the last half of 2018 did have a strange behavior: nervous when speaking, with many tics on stage, and a generalized anxiety that was very noticeable. Something was going on with her health and we'll never know.

I watched her with Ellen and I didn't see any ticks or nervousness.

When did you hear her speaking off stage? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, oscar0 said:

The mysterious thing is that Britney during the last half of 2018 did have a strange behavior: nervous when speaking, with many tics on stage, and a generalized anxiety that was very noticeable. Something was going on with her health and we'll never know.

Her health or she was nervous because she was being forced to do something that she didn’t want to do and having the fear that if she stepped out of line, she would be punished?

Also, I think she was forced to perform on that tour with a 100° something fever at one point.

I dont think she was supposed to perform, she isnt miced?

But she was supposed to do an interview with the dude in the red hat who ended up dancing around akwardly.

I remember watching this and thinking it wasnt much different than the desert announcment exhale had a meltdown about.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block