We Didn’t Know It At The Time, But This Was Probably One Of The Most Iconic Moments In Her Entire Career

6 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

I'm surprised her PR guy didn't grab her and make her do what she was supposed to do? 

That’s what shocked me too. Maybe if they had grabbed her, it would’ve raised more questions with Britney on a dead set walk to the car, she could’ve caused a scene, so they just let her walk.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

She signed a few authgraphs in order to show that she loved her fans before putting her handlers in their place. 

I loved that. She showed that even though she was in a ****ty predicament, that she still loved us fans. Even towards the end she tried to stop and sign an autograph and got pulled away since she already ruined the whole show for Team Con.

• Love 9

She was supposed to announce it at the top of those steps? 

It took great courage to walk away, and she is right that the punishment was 4 months of pretend psychiatric care. I don't know what those nurses thought who watched a technician take her blood with Robin and a security guard supervising. They knew that the lithium levels needed to be monitored.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

She was supposed to announce it at the top of those steps? 

hmmm idk but she didnt even have a mic in her hand or headset… 

this whole thing is so strange… would made more sense if she was announcing it on the top… but what was the plan? doing the interview with the guy she shortly talked to? with Mario? 

• Like 2

When I'd sung the song "Overprotected" so many years earlier, I'd had no idea what overprotection was. I'd learn soon, because once I made it clear that I wasn't going to keep doing Vegas, my family made me disappear.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Inherzone said:

hmmm idk but she didnt even have a mic in her hand or headset… 

this whole thing is so strange… would made more sense if she was announcing it on the top… but what was the plan? doing the interview with the guy she shortly talked to? with Mario? 

I have these questions too, I don’t think she was set to performer, nothing gave that impression

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block