"Being an innovator often means being criticized" says Beyoncé accepting the Innovator award at the 2024 iHeartRadio Music Awards

Why does everything she does seem weirdly calculated and misleading ? Like there’s a weird artificial-ness around the things she does. Like she’s being scheduled for it. And it’s lo planned out.

Her career is an enigma..

• Love 5
3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Why does everything she does seem weirdly calculated and misleading ? Like there’s a weird artificial-ness around the things she does. Like she’s being scheduled for it. And it’s lo planned out.

Her career is an enigma..

i 100% agree. LOCK HER UP!!

Some of these comments are mad goofy lol. Projections and perceptions are funny little things...

Anyway, Bey looks great and love that thee legendary Stevie Wonder presented this honor to her. It must feel good for an elder to have championed younger talent since the beginning of their careers and see them blossom and evolve into a legend themselves, making them proud. I wish Prince, MJ, Tina, et al. were here to see Bey at this stage in her career. The legacy she has is a testament to their lasting legacies.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I like some B's songs but what is she innovating? The criticism she has received is because of her husband.

Whatever Beyoncé does always feels artificial, like there's somebody that pulls the strings behind the scenes.

I just hope this mess with Diddy doesn't get to her.

16 hours ago, AII said:

there is just something about her i cannot stand. and i cannot exactly put my finger on it
but i think it has something to do with her own self entitlement. its like she thinks she is the best of them all. dont get me wrong, she is ok (at the very minimum) but just the way she carries herself is just a turn off. makes me not like her. 

its the same as when Mariah pushed AND PUSHED (us to the edge) when she kept harping on about how shes a songwriter. Ok we get it.. enough.

its like tthey dont want to come across as just these "pop" artists. they have to be more than that. WHO CARES. the masses generally dont care if youre a song writer or an innovator. They just want good music they can enjoy. 

Anyway, Xila says hi.

:jamie_lynn_grape:

The way beyonce carries herself? Lol. Youve never even met the woman, so you'd really wouldnt know, honestly. Lawdy, yall just make-up any unknown reason to hate whomever artist is slayin yall favs smh. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block