Britney: One of my fav things I did last year was see Lance’s beautiful babies

Lance never posted or talked about Britney meeting his kids last year nor now.... He just keeps silent and like none of this happened....

He used to like to mention about Britney a lot.... but I think after #FreeBritney..... he just never mentioned her again... (Cuz He downplayed the whole conservatorship situation and basically said the Papa, Lynne, JL was a loving family and only was trying to help Britney and theres not any wrongdoings).

I wish Britney never posted positive about Lance again like he's a true friend or sth....

• Love 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Lance never posted or talked about Britney meeting his kids last year nor now.... He just keeps silent and like none of this happened....

He used to like to mention about Britney a lot.... but I think after #FreeBritney..... he just never mentioned her again... (Cuz He downplayed the whole conservatorship situation and basically said the Papa, Lynne, JL was a loving family and only was trying to help Britney and theres not any wrongdoings).

I wish Britney never posted positive about Lance again like he's a true friend or sth....

He doesn't need britney to get headlines anymore now that NSYNC is doing stuff again he can use NSYNC go stay relevant

What’s odd to me is she could have easily cropped Sam out of the photo. I don’t like nor trust Lance after he defended the conservatorship. I find it peculiar that he was one of the “allowed” people during the cship and somehow he’s still around? Same with Cade and Paris. 

Edited by J in the Mix
13 hours ago, J in the Mix said:

What’s odd to me is she could have easily cropped Sam out of the photo. I don’t like nor trust Lance after he defended the conservatorship. I find it peculiar that he was one of the “allowed” people during the cship and somehow he’s still around? Same with Cade and Paris. 

Gosh people... he defended the conservatorship because Juno Lou called him up and said all was OK with Britney and she needed the CS. Lance knew Juno Lou since she was like 2 years old and trusted her... I mean who wouldn't, it's her sister...

I think the focus should be on real bad guys not on everyone else around Britney that could/could not help, sometimes it is not easy to help when you don't know the full picture.. such as with Fe..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block