Lizzo Quits Music

I'm not sure if it's even about the jokes people make about her weight. She's literally going to court over s£xual harrassment. It's so disappointing, I was such a fan of her music and what she stood for and saw her live last year, but none of this looks good. I'm not even sure if she's being serious when she says she's quitting nn. 

• Like 2

Gurl stop playing the victim. The fact so many of your own employees finally spoke up on what a horrible boss you are and can’t take accountability for your actions. You are where you are now because you can’t own up to your crap. You’re not a victim of “cancel culture” the world is just finally seeing your true colors. All I can say is “it’s about d*mn time” 🤣

Edited by stronger1992
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block