Global superstar Meghan Tranior announces „The Timeless Tour” | Tickets on SALE now!

Global superstar is a big reach. I have a feeling LouLou paid big bucks for LiveNation to print that lol. She’s more like a “had a few hits and has kind of fallen to the wayside” pop star more than anything else.

I used to like her music until she started bad mouthing Britney and I was done with that. Like girl, you’ve only had one to two big hits and now you’re trying to talk **** about someone that completely outranks you in status like you’re the biggest celebrity around, calm down and stay humble. 

Tbh I have a feeling that was the work of LouLou more than Meghan, but she still went along with it when she could’ve said she wasn’t going to trash talk Britney to boost her image as an artist.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

This always reminds me of this photoshoot:

brintey-spears-lucky-photo-shoot-Credit-

article-0-15B36774000005DC-331_634x768.j

6172a76722a8694b648529c7ea1a7f83--revist

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

That wig though omg  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:her stylist should go to jail  for choosing that wig tbh it is a crime :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Be nice to Meghan and Britney! 

i am nice and wait ! Aren’t you the one who make a  hundreds threads  a day bashing Britney ?!! Girl you are a bully  and everyone knows it :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block