Global superstar Meghan Tranior announces „The Timeless Tour” | Tickets on SALE now!

She’s back, baby! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: GRAMMY® Award-winning hitmaker Meghan Trainor has announced her sixth full-length album, Timeless, out June 14 via Epic Records. Along with the album, Meghan has announced her highly-anticipated North American tour. Produced by Live Nation and kicking off September 3 at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati, OH, the 24-show tour includes stops at Madison Square Garden in New York, the Kia Forum in Los Angeles, and Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO. Fellow pop powerhouse Natasha Bedingfield will be joining Meghan as direct support for her NYC, Denver, and Los Angeles dates, and “Lil Boo Thing” crooner, Paul Russell will be direct support for the entirety of the tour. Best friend Chris Olsen and older brotherRyan Trainor will also be joining the tour as special guests, bringing their signature charisma and humor to the stage. Fans will have the opportunity to hear tracks from „Timeless” along with plenty of classics from her chart-topping catalog.

spacer.png

WWW.LIVENATIONENTERTAINMENT.COM

TIMELESS OUT JUNE 14; NEW SINGLE “BEEN LIKE THIS” WITH T-PAIN OUT NOW TIMELESS TOUR KICKS OFF THIS FALL...

• Haha 5

Wow her tickets are so cheap. 
Cheapest are $39.50 (nose bleeds)

Most expensive are $280.00 (floor, stage front)

I know she had hits years ago and had a Tik tok hit recently, but I don’t see her selling out an Arena tour. I predict an “injury” or “family emergency” that sees her canceling the tour. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block