Remember that Britney tried to save pop music, and the general public ignored her?

Honestly... I think it was deserved to Britney's team.

Hear me out... "Britney Jean". By the time Glory was released everyone and their sister speculated about vocals on Britney Jean. Especially industry insiders. I think everyone thought it was going to be much of the same. Then they rolled out the project horribly. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, No Seas Cortes said:

Make Me as a lead single totally ruined this era :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: And sorry but collaborating with unknown artists and choosing these songs as singles as well, there's something about people being less likely to be interested in songs that feature someone they don't know, imo 

I thought it was the Make Me video that ruined it since it was such a letdown.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I blame the tame pick for lead single and the flop of MV. Imagine the quality of SP MV as the first single? Much different. It was a doomed era. Plus releasing so many promo songs before the album, bad.

Lead single should’ve been BETTER!!! A Summer single

dywco and slumber party should’ve been a joint single release!!! With dywco being the buzz single 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Oprah Winfrey. said:

lol I basically just said this 

but not make me it should’ve been

dywco, slumber party, and just love me

yessss i'm down for that. just luv me was criminally slept on.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I blame the tame pick for lead single and the flop of MV. Imagine the quality of SP MV as the first single? Much different. It was a doomed era. Plus releasing so many promo songs before the album, bad.

Slumber was THEE song which throughout the whole glory album I was like yeaaaaah what a good chill kinda reggae song! 

1 hour ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Lead single should’ve been BETTER!!! A Summer single

dywco and slumber party should’ve been a joint single release!!! With dywco being the buzz single 

Better would have flopped. 

The OhWOWohWoHoWOW parts were grating like Private Show.

I think Change Your Mind would have been a good lead and Mood Ring should have definitely been a single.

But yeah, Make Me was lackluster and it's video drama killed the album from the start. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

Better would have flopped. 

The OhWOWohWoHoWOW parts were grating like Private Show.

I think Change Your Mind would have been a good lead and Mood Ring should have definitely been a single.

But yeah, Make Me was lackluster and it's video drama killed the album from the start. 

I would invest in Just Love Me instead of all the tracks mentioned above. Mood ring too.

Edited by Fita
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I thought it was the Make Me video that ruined it since it was such a letdown.

yet im happy they did not release the David LaChapelle's video

i know i like Make Me official video and you all dont. i know its considered a flop, i was never saying its considered a good video.

but i absolutely hated the David LaChapelle's one. it seems empty and over ***ualized and i feel it brought nothing original to the table.

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

yet im happy they did not release the David LaChapelle's video

i know i like Make Me official video and you all dont. i know its considered a flop, i was never saying its considered a good video.

but i absolutely hated the David LaChapelle's one. it seems empty and over ***ualized and i feel it brought nothing original to the table.

I understand what you mean but the released version is just too cheesy and its also sxualized too cause it seems like the plot is for her to hire someone to have sx with her, which is really odd for a storyline.

I think they should've done a club video where she meets G-Eazy or a hot guy and goes home with him.

That would've made more sense than the video we got.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I understand what you mean but the released version is just too cheesy and its also sxualized too cause it seems like the plot is for her to hire someone to have sx with her, which is really odd for a storyline.

I think they should've done a club video where she meets G-Eazy or a hot guy and goes home with him.

That would've made more sense than the video we got.

i know what you mean

i kinda think it too that a 3rd variant would have been in many ways better than both of these that we have.

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block