Billboard: From Baby One More Time To Hold Me Closer-All hail the Princess of Pop

Their list is ridiculous.

IWG, Circus, 3, HIAM and S&S bigger than Toxic ???

4 Femme Fatale tracks but NOTHING from the Britney album ????

S&S and S&M are in the top 20 ?????

Get real BB.

Edit: Oh they probably just based it on the singles rankings in the BB100 Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Haha 5

The gap she has left behind is huge! 

I will forever wait she comes back to her work because she is just such a bright person that the world needs.

The reason so many people took advantage of her is the same reason people look up to her and get inspired by her.

• Love 4

Happy for the recognition she got but this list is garbage. 

Her peaks/ chart runs on the BB Hot 100 are NOT showing her biggest songs - in therms of Britney you have to look up the charts all over the rest of the world but NOT USA! And there‘s a reason for that - nearly all her singles till „Blackout“ aka Start of Digital Era were NOT released in the US. So they solely charted bc of Airplay. They wanted to push album sales bc obviously you used to make more money if you sold an album aka single. 

So i‘m pretty sure Crazy, Oops, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Toxic, Everytime would have gone #1 if they did release physical singles like everybody else. 

• Like 1

I forget what were the last songs when they did this list before. I wonder what song HMC caused to be bumped off the list. I can't believe it's in her top 20. She is not known for that song as opposed to a lesser successful single that mostly everybody knows.

25 minutes ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

Billboard is a complete JOKE!!!!

Toxic, OIDIA, Slave, Gimme More should have all went #1 on the Hot 100

Tells to the radio stations for that (except for Gimme More and was n3) not to Billboard. 

2 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

Happy for the recognition she got but this list is garbage. 

Her peaks/ chart runs on the BB Hot 100 are NOT showing her biggest songs - in therms of Britney you have to look up the charts all over the rest of the world but NOT USA! And there‘s a reason for that - nearly all her singles till „Blackout“ aka Start of Digital Era were NOT released in the US. So they solely charted bc of Airplay. They wanted to push album sales bc obviously you used to make more money if you sold an album aka single. 

So i‘m pretty sure Crazy, Oops, Lucky, Stronger, Slave, Toxic, Everytime would have gone #1 if they did release physical singles like everybody else. 

And also the airplay wasn't big either.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block