Britney Collector’s: SIGNED BOMT Single For Sale!!

Hi guys!! If you’re a Britney collector, this is a must have. It’s amazing and I hate to have to let it go but I’m sure it’ll go to someone amazing!!

Please share it with any Britney collector’s/fans please!! Thank you!!

WWW.EBAY.COM

The CD and booklet are both in excellent condition, making it a valuable addition to any music collection. This item is VERY...

• Like 1

It’s great, but that price is astronomical. I got 1 of the 21 signed copies of Stages for much less.

Based on the style of the signature, this looks like it was retroactively signed in the 2010s. She shortened her signature in 2003, but didn’t typically include her surname on a more consistent basis until the 2010s. The dramatically shortened loopy Y is also characteristic of her post-2003 style when hurried. I first saw her Y’s appearing this way during ITZ signings.

Is it correct to say this signature is from the 2010s?

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

It’s great, but that price is astronomical. I got 1 of the 21 signed copies of Stages for much less.

Based on the style of the signature, this looks like it was retroactively signed in the 2010s. She shortened her signature in 2003, but didn’t typically include her surname on a more consistent basis until the 2010s. The dramatically shortened loopy Yis also characteristic of her post-2003 style when hurried. I first saw her Y’s appearing this way during ITZ signings.

This. Either that or not signed by Britney, sadly.

Edited by CJMCH
9 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Based on the style of the signature, this looks like it was retroactively signed in the 2010s. She shortened her signature in 2003, but didn’t typically include her surname on a more consistent basis until the 2010s. The dramatically shortened loopy Y is also characteristic of her post-2003 style when hurried. I first saw her Y’s appearing this way during ITZ signings.

Talked like an authentic Britneyologist. 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block