VIDEO EVIDENCE OF SAM ASGHARI ALLEGEDLY WORKING WITH EDAN YEMINI OF BLACKBOX AT AIRPORT WITH BRITNEY

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Why would they wait until they’re at an airport with tons of people around (including photographers) to do something shady? When they could do it in private out of sight from the world…

Well they aren't the brightest...plus they might've needed to spy on her phone at that very moment and then decided to quickly put it back in her back pocket.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Well they aren't the brightest...plus they might've needed to spy on her phone at that very moment and then decided to quickly put it back in her back pocket.

I mean maybe. But I’m assuming it’s a little more high tech than that. Something you just turn on and have full access all the time. But what do I know? 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Why would they wait until they’re at an airport with tons of people around (including photographers) to do something shady? When they could do it in private out of sight from the world…

Maybe to distract Britney.  

• Like 1

Lol I mean, it's very possible she misplaced her phone or had them hold it for her, and returned it to her. I think most people would notice their spouce slipping their phone in their pocket. I don't think she would marry someone whom may have tampered with her phone like ya’ll are suggesting lol 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Lol I mean, it's very possible she misplaced her phone or had them hold it for her, and returned it to her. I think most people would notice their spouce slipping their phone in their pocket. I don't think she would marry someone whom may have tampered with her phone like ya’ll are suggesting lol 

You don't think Sam went along (or had to go along) with the surveillance ops during his 5 year relationship with her in the conservatorship (2016-2021)? 

9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

She only married him because she was always told NO, she married for all the wrong reasons again. That wedding was a random celebrity photo-op she wasn't even aware of. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

The delusion of most of you is mind-boggling :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

like she has a numb azz or something, how can you not feel one putting a phone in your tight shorts back pocket ???? GET REAL !

Yeah say that to all the victims of pick pocket here in Paris and Rome etc... They talk to you and stole you without you noticing anything! Sometimes I'm wondering if some of you ever go out outside... It's like some of you are living in a bubble world and don't know anything... It's scary! Scam was her boyfriend, she probably felt his hand on her body and saying to herself he's touching me like usual! People who called the others "dumb" are the dumbest I swear!

Edited by Johanpapz
34 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Yeah say that to all the victims of pick pocket here in Paris and Rome etc... They talk to you and stole you without you noticing anything! Sometimes I'm wondering if some of you ever go out outside... It's like some of you are living in a bubble world and don't know anything... It's scary! Scam was her boyfriend, she probably felt his hand on her body and saying to herself he's touching me like usual! People who called the others "dumb" are the dumbest I swear!

I can write you an essay on how dumb your answer is. But sometimes you have to refrain from that. A d save time for both.

• Like 1

Have you ever seen a guy want to be (pardon the pun) with a significantly older woman for love and especially when it's Britney Spears? It was clear from the beginning that he was calculated *****. I was never a fan of this "relationship" and the things of the last year confirms all what I said about his ***.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block