VIDEO EVIDENCE OF SAM ASGHARI ALLEGEDLY WORKING WITH EDAN YEMINI OF BLACKBOX AT AIRPORT WITH BRITNEY

On 3/15/2024 at 12:58 AM, rednaldeirf said:

Why would they wait until they’re at an airport with tons of people around (including photographers) to do something shady? When they could do it in private out of sight from the world…

they got used to abusing her / manipulating her that they forgot they had to hide it.

22 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I can write you an essay on how dumb your answer is. But sometimes you have to refrain from that. A d save time for both.

B  itch please! Don't pretend that you are smarter than anybody, nobody would believe that! You had the time to write a sentence, so you had the time two write a second one to explain how dumb it is but you didn't BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T! You're fooling anybody! Also sad for you, Trash psycho no life bunny liked your comment, that says everything we need to know!

It's always the most dumbest people on earth who called the normals one "dumb", nothing new! I used to it when I said bad things about Scam, now everybody is saying the same haha!

Go outside, you don't clearly know anything about life! Pick pocket can touch you a thousand times if your mind is somewhere else you will never noticed it, but I forget you trash is smarter than  anybody right?!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

B  itch please! Don't pretend that you are smarter than anybody, nobody would believe that! You had the time to write a sentence, so you had the time two write a second one to explain how dumb it is but you didn't BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T! You're fooling anybody! Also sad for you, Trash psycho no life bunny liked your comment, that says everything we need to know!

It's always the most dumbest people on earth who called the normals one "dumb", nothing new! I used to it when I said bad things about Scam, now everybody is saying the same haha!

Go outside, you don't clearly know anything about life! Pick pocket can touch you a thousand times if your mind is somewhere else you will never noticed it, but I forget you trash is smarter than  anybody right?!

Good. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank God for our differences.

Edited by Dodoo00

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block