Dua Lipa announces Radical Optimism

17 minutes ago, femmepop said:

The short track listing is promising...

It's classy, confident and most likely lacking filler tracks. 

I'm not a fan of the super long album and only a few artists pull it off (Lana). Less is more.

It used to be that a ten track album was the goal for a great album. Troupe still sticks to this . 10 great songs > 22 track list with mid songs

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

It used to be that a ten track album was the goal for a great album. Troupe still sticks to this . 10 great songs > 22 track list with mid songs

But back then, songs were like over 3 minutes. These days, songs are like 2:50 and even shorter

17 hours ago, Fita said:

For a moment I thought it was the blood on the water lol

sgdffhgfgasg.jpg

hahaha stupid ***** 🫶🏼

love the album cover and that 11-song tracklist! tracklists NEED TO BE SHORT, 11-12 songs max!!

i just couldnt understand why this era isn't being as big as her previous ones and i found out on twitter this morning that she fired her manager and hired her hot dad?! such a silly greedy move

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block