TBT Pt. 2: VH1's The Fabulous Life of Britney Spears

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Another hidden gem that I remember from my childhood!! I am going down memory lane ya'l!!

And sadly another reminder of all the hard earned money Britney made, just for her drunk daddy and Loucifer to piss it away :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

LOL at the thought of her sending a private jet to get coffee! They had me hoodwinked for sure :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

LOL at the thought of her sending a private jet to get coffee! They had me hoodwinked for sure :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

lol I totally would do it but just don’t understand why she likes coffee bean, I think their coffee is okay. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I would watch every season of ANTM like it was my damn job, ok!

and dont forget THE SWAN. the way i was actually rooting for those poor women, literally JEALOUS of the extensive treatments they would get and mind you I was like 13 lol, without realising how unethical and ****ed that **** was 😩😩

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

and dont forget THE SWAN. the way i was actually rooting for those poor women, literally JEALOUS of the extensive treatments they would get and mind you I was like 13 lol, without realising how unethical and ****ed that **** was 😩😩

YESSSSS! The body dysmorphia I got from some of these shows, man 😭

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think she was ever a coffee bean girl lol, we all know how her true love is Starbucks

Yeah they must have been paid by Coffee bean because I saw her drinking Starbucks more.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Girls, same 🫣😅

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

nah this is the real deal huny

I mean...this is technically The fabulous life of Britney because she was basically funding his entire lifestyle and 'career'. And the one my thread is about was just about Britney. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block