New York post talks Britney and Wendy conservatorships

18 hours ago, warioaddams said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

What do Britney Spears, talk-show host Wendy Williams, and artist Peter Max have in common? All three have been...

"They can no longer choose where they will live or who can visit them."

The guardian or conservator decides for them. That's why Britney always had to ask her father when she wanted to go on vacation. That's why he decided how much she had to work. That's why he put her in a pop-up facility in a trailer when she refused to fulfill another Las Vegas contract that he had decided for her. That's why Britney was isolated.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 3

That's terrible. I went to graduate school for 7 years to become a Clinical Psychologist, and yet the court gave an idiot and a bunch of lawyers with ZERO education or training in this area to dictate her overall general well-being. 

SCAM AND FRAUD

Shame on the California Judiciary System. I have to attain a license to practice clinical psychology, yet you permit this form of torture and slavery without question. The hypocrisy and stupidity. They are a bunch of narcissistic, deluded sociopaths with a power trip. That should be enough to lock you all up in an asylum and revoke you from ever practicing law. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
22 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That's terrible. I went to graduate school for 7 years to become a Clinical Psychologist, and yet the court gave an idiot and a bunch of lawyers with ZERO education or training in this area to dictate her overall general well-being. 

SCAM AND FRAUD

Shame on the California Judiciary System. I have to attain a license to practice clinical psychology, yet you permit this form of torture and slavery without question. The hypocrisy and stupidity. They are a bunch of narcissistic, deluded sociopaths with a power trip. That should be enough to lock you all up in an asylum and revoke you from ever practicing law. 

Cuz money is what matters most 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

The guardian or conservator decides for them. That's why Britney always had to ask her father when she wanted to go on vacation. That's why he decided how much she had to work. That's why he put her in a pop-up facility in a trailer when she refused to fulfill another Las Vegas contract that he had decided for her. That's why Britney was isolated.

I still believe this still happens with Britney Spears.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I still believe this still happens with Britney Spears.

The care plan might be true, that's why we still don't see her with people that much. There's still something happening behind de scenes that we haven't figured out.

That's why she doesn't have her license or passport with her and her security guards do, who is in charge or make those orders?

Edited by warioaddams
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block