2016 iHeartRadio Full Performance in HD

9 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

for once an upscale that makes sense. not on of those scratched vhs scans that are suddenly ''true 4k'':umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

This is actually not an upscale, but a real HD Feed from the festival, hence why it looks so good.

BUT there are also good AI upscales when the source is good enough:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

This is actually not an upscale, but a real HD Feed from the festival, hence why it looks so good.

BUT there are also good AI upscales when the source is good enough:

i know :). but on insta I get almost spammed with stuff that even looks bad on a phone...

2 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

i know :). but on insta I get almost spammed with stuff that even looks bad on a phone...

I have to say not all of my AIs look this good, but I get what you mean, some are really bad.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Nina Dobrev said:

the travesty that is Slave 4 U choreo I will never forgive or forget :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
& her ******* up the lipping to If You Wanna Come Over correctly will always be hilarious :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

PS: She looked banging though, **** *****. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Dddd the scream I SCRUMPT :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I’m sorry but that outfit was so unflattering. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: The choreo is messy too. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: And I always found it cringe how she would lip sync to CD vocals from her teenage days. Like girl, just pre-record them. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I’m sorry but that outfit was so unflattering. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: The choreo is messy too. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: And I always found it cringe how she would lip sync to CD vocals from her teenage days. Like girl, just pre-record them. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

It is one of her best Glory era looks in terms of performances?

1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

It is one of her best Glory era looks in terms of performances?

Glory era literally had horrible wardrobe for its performances so that’s not saying much tbh. It was either this or some tacky looking leotard!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block