Stream my song “spotless mind” 🤍

"spotless mind" is a song I wrote last July. It’s a bit different for me but a lot of fun, and I hope you like it. Thank you for checking it out!!!!

Illustration by: @shoefay 

painting by: @ryanmhoney

produced by: @andreaxanger & i

mixed by: @andreaxanger 

mastered by: @reubenghose 

drums /drum recording engineer: @griffin.rhythm

guitar: bass: @josephpilonen

strings recording engineer: @prodbykxng  

written by: me

Edited by rik
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m listening to it right now, and it’s safe to say that I’m really digging this alt vibe of yours. I’ve been searching for alternative music in the last few days, and this is really good. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:
Did Ariana just steal ur eternal sunshine alter ego? It’s not far fetched tho. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

cool song, love your voice!!

Thank you so much for listening!! You are very kind 🤍 🤍 🤍

2 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m listening to it right now, and it’s safe to say that I’m really digging this alt vibe of yours. I’ve been searching for alternative music in the last few days, and this is really good. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:
Did Ariana just steal ur eternal sunshine alter ego? It’s not far fetched tho. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

STYLE THANK YOU baby. It’s definitely a bit different for me, but stay tuned for more. As for Ariana :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: she clearly has a problem with me omg :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
22 hours ago, rik said:

Thank you so much for listening!! You are very kind 🤍 🤍 🤍

STYLE THANK YOU baby. It’s definitely a bit different for me, but stay tuned for more. As for Ariana :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: she clearly has a problem with me omg :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Yes, I will stay tuned! Who did your artwork btw?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Yes, I will stay tuned! Who did your artwork btw?

🤍 the artwork was done by my best friend in the world, @Shoefay on Instagram, and the painting details were digitally incorporated by my very very good friend @ryanmhoney 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block