Are you excited about Eternal Sunshine?

Can't wait for Eternal Sunshine?!  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

girl who’s ever been excited about an ariana grande album release 😩

i’ll probs play it in the background while working friday morning but that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️ we already know every song’s gonna be boring and sound the same ugh

***** Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise
i wont stand for this slander

I feel bad for artists these days, there’s no hype around album releases much anymore. 

Back in the day artists had so many award shows, TRL, daytime talk shows, magazines

Now it’s just social media to grab peoples attention to sell records and promote themselves. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, SJK said:

I feel bad for artists these days, there’s no hype around album releases much anymore. 

Back in the day artists had so many award shows, TRL, daytime talk shows, magazines

Now it’s just social media to grab peoples attention to sell records and promote themselves. 

Hm I'd still say there's hype whenever Taylor drops a new album, but that's just Taylor for you.

Unfortunately the way people consume music and the way artists promote has changed especially due to the rise in technology, smartphones, social media etc. 

I wish I was old enough to experience the late 90s/early 2000s where we had the likes of Top of the Pops, CDUK, roadshows and Smash Hits magazine in the UK! 

52 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hm I'd still say there's hype whenever Taylor drops a new album, but that's just Taylor for you.

Unfortunately the way people consume music and the way artists promote has changed especially due to the rise in technology, smartphones, social media etc. 

I wish I was old enough to experience the late 90s/early 2000s where we had the likes of Top of the Pops, CDUK, roadshows and Smash Hits magazine in the UK! 

When you’re right, you’re right!  I don’t like Taylor or her music but she literally is the only one who can still pull off the old school release. Beyoncé is another. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block