Britney Dances, Cries To Emotional Song About Fathers. Deletes Post Fifteen Minutes Later.

She is still so S****! Put on a cat suit and get back on stage Britney!!!! I would love if she did intimate shows with like 50 fans with no phones allowed or cameras. It would be her show she can sing, dance, scream, and cry her heart out on stage and encourage her fans to scream and cry with her lol

are yall seeing the vision?

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

She is still so S****! Put on a cat suit and get back on stage Britney!!!! I would love if she did intimate shows with like 50 fans with no phones allowed or cameras. It would be her show she can sing, dance, scream, and cry her heart out on stage and encourage her fans to scream and cry with her lol

are yall seeing the vision?

Instagramney can come to life in an aristic way. If she sits down and create an image it is possible, or find a team to do it. If it is sth intimate she can do it herself easily.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

This video was right after the dance with "fake" knives. There are drops of blood on the floor.

I wonder why she would post a video like this. Yeah,  it's old. I remember another video from this day.

It's all very sad. She wants people feel sorry for her? 

Sometimes I wonder if she miss some of the c-ship days... it is a disturbing idea, but let's remember that's the same person dragging her mother on Instagram and then hugging her like a little hopeless girl... like nothing happened.

For some reason it seems Britney wants the concerns. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block