Britney Dances, Cries To Emotional Song About Fathers. Deletes Post Fifteen Minutes Later.

2 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Yeah, and whatever plastic surgery she got done to maintain her body looks very natural and amazing! I know her body looks as good as it does bc of her workout regimen though. Every celeb gets a nip and tuck here and there. 

Go Away Leave GIF by Martin

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder why she would post a video like this. Yeah,  it's old. I remember another video from this day.

It's all very sad. She wants people feel sorry for her? 

Sometimes I wonder if she miss some of the c-ship days... it is a disturbing idea, but let's remember that's the same person dragging her mother on Instagram and then hugging her like a little hopeless girl... like nothing happened.

For some reason it seems Britney wants the concerns. 

Sis… Britney doesn’t miss the conservatorship 💀 She misses her family. If you’ve been a Britney fan long enough you know how family oriented she is, and she was betrayed by ALL of them. This is something that very few people will understand because the feelings are still complex. I was disowned by my family after coming out. That was years ago and I still go through phases where I miss them. Time heals all wounds but the scars will always be there. 

Anyways, this is very sad. Daddy Lessons is a song about being raised by a rough around the edges father and growing up to be better than them, so I’m not surprised it would make Britney emotional. She’s very clearly hurting still. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

I didn’t take it as her wanting people to feel sorry for her. She said they many times how she doesn’t want to be looked as a victim. She likes to express herself through dances that’s all. She has said in the past that she wished to rekindle her relationship with her father at one time. At the end of the day, they are still her parents so of course she would have love for them. 

She says many things...

Brit says she doesn't want to be looked as a victim, but all her stories are "poor me", still saying everybody bullied her and acting like nobody had more problems than her. 

The problem is... her family case isn't like any normal family fight. Britney literally said they tried to kill her, said her mother was the mastermind behind the c-ship and Jamie was acting like he was Britney Spears.

I don't think let them go is something easy to do, but Britney said in her book she wouldn’t want to keep contact with them (even if she forgives them).

Our girl says a lot of things, we don't know what is the truth at this point. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

At this point it's not possible to take seriously or judge any of Britney's actions, for reasons you know exactly what they are... Not even she knows what she's doing. But it's obvious that she's stuck in a “victim mentality” that goes against everything she's said in the not-so-distant past.

I'm trying to think like some people here... as if Brit is "trolling".

If she is doing the content with a purpose, how long this "trolling" will go?

For years now we have her trolling.

I mean... I wonder why Britney works so hard to prove tabloids and even some of Jamie concerns are accurate. 

Any other person would try to show their best, how things improved, how she doesn't need care. She's always showing the opposite... like crying for help.

It's very strange we have daily bizarre content that makes her look bad. If it’s her doing to destroy herself (or trolling) ok... but if she doesn’t know what she is doing (like we suspect),  where is her team in all of this?

People around Britney now wants the world to see the "not okay" Britney? 

I just keep asking myself these things...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sis… Britney doesn’t miss the conservatorship 💀 She misses her family. If you’ve been a Britney fan long enough you know how family oriented she is, and she was betrayed by ALL of them. This is something that very few people will understand because the feelings are still complex. I was disowned by my family after coming out. That was years ago and I still go through phases where I miss them. Time heals all wounds but the scars will always be there. 

Anyways, this is very sad. Daddy Lessons is a song about being raised by a rough around the edges father and growing up to be better than them, so I’m not surprised it would make Britney emotional. She’s very clearly hurting still. 

I know. She is from a very conservative family, people obsessed by the bible and ignorants.

Sadly her background doesn't help. The "family is everything" preach even if abuse is going on... A very old and sick mentality. However like I already explained, her family situation isn't like any other... we can’t compare.

Her family tried to kill her.

I didn't mind her being chill not posting . Britney is a different person fact. Accept it or not. It's her life of course I wanted a Kylie Minogue legendary career and not an Amy Whinehouse scenario (not the death just the negative image)

Edited by Barmy86
  • Like 1

I've seen more of people's breasts on red carpets than I've seen hers in this video.

There's tons of people showing their breasts on instagram everyday.

Oh no ! a nipple...WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN ???? Give me a break, there's nothing wrong with showing a nipple. If you live in Europe and went to the beach as a kid you've seen thousand of women's nipples and we're all fine. 

Also what's wrong with crying ? or letting people see that you're crying ? 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She says many things...

Brit says she doesn't want to be looked as a victim, but all her stories are "poor me", still saying everybody bullied her and acting like nobody had more problems than her. 

The problem is... her family case isn't like any normal family fight. Britney literally said they tried to kill her, said her mother was the mastermind behind the c-ship and Jamie was acting like he was Britney Spears.

I don't think let them go is something easy to do, but Britney said in her book she wouldn’t want to keep contact with them (even if she forgives them).

Our girl says a lot of things, we don't know what is the truth at this point. 

That’s why I don’t think we should be sitting here analyzing everything. She has a lot of things to get off her chest, I’m just saying there’s nothing with having love for your parents even if they did you wrong. 

We all read her book so we as fans should get it by now as she explains why she does what she does so it shouldn’t be that serious is what I’m getting. It’s a lot of raw emotions that she needs to get off.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I know. She is from a very conservative family, people obsessed by the bible and ignorants.

Sadly her background doesn't help. The "family is everything" preach even if abuse is going on... A very old and sick mentality. However like I already explained, her family situation isn't like any other... we can’t compare.

It’s even harder for Britney because she doesn’t have anyone outside of family she can turn to either. She was kept isolated for 13 years so she doesn’t have any long term non-familial relationships in her life either.  This whole situation is just so devastating, my heart breaks for Britney every time I think of the predicament she’s in. 

On 3/4/2024 at 1:38 AM, Dark Willow said:

no they didn't try to kill her. she thought about it when she was locked up in the facility.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block