Britney Dances, Cries To Emotional Song About Fathers. Deletes Post Fifteen Minutes Later.

56 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

She is still so S****! Put on a cat suit and get back on stage Britney!!!! I would love if she did intimate shows with like 50 fans with no phones allowed or cameras. It would be her show she can sing, dance, scream, and cry her heart out on stage and encourage her fans to scream and cry with her lol

are yall seeing the vision?

49 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Instagramney can come to life in an aristic way. If she sits down and create an image it is possible, or find a team to do it. If it is sth intimate she can do it herself easily.

Exactly! She still got it ALL.

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder why she would post a video like this. Yeah,  it's old. I remember another video from this day.

It's all very sad. She wants people feel sorry for her? 

Sometimes I wonder if she miss some of the c-ship days... it is a disturbing idea, but let's remember that's the same person dragging her mother on Instagram and then hugging her like a little hopeless girl... like nothing happened.

For some reason it seems Britney wants the concerns. 

I didn’t take it as her wanting people to feel sorry for her. She said they many times how she doesn’t want to be looked as a victim. She likes to express herself through dances that’s all. She has said in the past that she wished to rekindle her relationship with her father at one time. At the end of the day, they are still her parents so of course she would have love for them. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder why she would post a video like this. Yeah,  it's old. I remember another video from this day.

It's all very sad. She wants people feel sorry for her? 

Sometimes I wonder if she miss some of the c-ship days... it is a disturbing idea, but let's remember that's the same person dragging her mother on Instagram and then hugging her like a little hopeless girl... like nothing happened.

For some reason it seems Britney wants the concerns. 

At this point it's not possible to take seriously or judge any of Britney's actions, for reasons you know exactly what they are... Not even she knows what she's doing. But it's obvious that she's stuck in a “victim mentality” that goes against everything she's said in the not-so-distant past.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Body goals!  Just have to comment that Brit has stayed in amazing shape throughout the years. That takes a lot of disipline. 

Yeah, and whatever plastic surgery she got done to maintain her body looks very natural and amazing! I know her body looks as good as it does bc of her workout regimen though. Every celeb gets a nip and tuck here and there. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block