Do straight, white men deserve an apology?

11 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

you completely missed my point. Will they apologize for demonizing those they disagree with? Like, stop. I told you they don't, that's my answer. lol, beating a bush isn't going to help change my mind.

So you're assuming that every straight, white man is homophobic and racist? The point here is that anyone, regardless of their race or ***ual orientation, can be a terrible person. Let's stop labeling people, including straight, white man, everyone is their own individual

31 minutes ago, No Seas Cortes said:

So you're assuming that every straight, white man is homophobic and racist? The point here is that anyone, regardless of their race or ***ual orientation, can be a terrible person. Let's stop labeling people, including straight, white man, everyone is their own individual

And if you read my response, I included everyone else. You decided to put words in my mouth to fit your point of view. They don't deserve an apology. End of my point.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block