Do straight, white men deserve an apology?

3 hours ago, StyIe. said:

That's what happens when you're either conservative or liberal. People need to understand that both of these sides are extremely radical. Both are forms of mental illness. It's better to be somewhere in between instead of blindly believing and following their ridiculous views. Well, what I mean by this is that for example, conservative people hold beliefs that *******uality is wrong, and let's be real, many of them are racist. However, liberal people for example, hold views that white men are the worst ever and advocate for canceling everyone who misgenders someone, even accidentally

wouldnt say conservative or liberal is an extreme perse. but the extreme ends of both sides get so much attention and airtime due to social media at the moment. this amplification has to stop before the many important elections this year

16 minutes ago, StyIe. said:

Oh surprise, surprise. You don't have any arguments so you decide to offend people instead

U argument was a silly question., so i respond the same way. And my argument was my first comment. Read again all. 

Edited by descg
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, StyIe. said:

For constantly labeling them as racists, homophobes, ***ists, and the worst people on the planet, people on social media feel free to trash them every day and blame them for every evil in this world - and they get away with it. And you might think it's only social media, that it doesn't matter. But no, if a white, straight man said something like that about a person of color or an LGBTQ person, he would get fired from his job

In what world? Social media? Cause let me tell you, a gay man, any one of any other race around where I live, would be fired before any one of the white folk would. So please, refrain from being ignorant. Plenty of racist white men, and of any kind. But get one thing straight - racist culture is in the benefit of the white man, because they will always hold power, especially in America. Just because laws were passed doesn’t mean that the undercurrent isn’t succeeding.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, StyIe. said:

I read it again and again and I still don't know what you mean

That if you have to apologize to straight white males, what should you do with the rest of the people who have been discriminated against throughout the past, even in the present?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, StyIe. said:

For constantly labeling them as racists, homophobes, ***ists, and the worst people on the planet, people on social media feel free to trash them every day and blame them for every evil in this world - and they get away with it. And you might think it's only social media, that it doesn't matter. But no, if a white, straight man said something like that about a person of color or an LGBTQ person, he would get fired from his job.

Do you see that they do something to them on a day-to-day basis? Do you know any straight white man who suffers something in his life for being a white man?

Maybe nowadays in small towns they throw stones at them and I don't know (joke).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, descg said:

Do you see that they do something to them on a day-to-day basis? Do you know any straight white man who suffers something in his life for being a white man?

Maybe nowadays in small towns they throw stones at them and I don't know (joke).

The media is constantly bashing them and mocking them. This is not healthy and doesn't have a positive impact on society, it only creates more tension. In the 80s/90s gay people were the villains due to hiv crisis, 00s was Muslims and they are vilifying straight white men. The media always wants you to hate someone. 

2 hours ago, Ilyana rasputin said:

The media is constantly bashing them and mocking them.

00s was Muslims

1) Put me links of articles where they are bashing for being white straight males. Also like someone said social media is not real life.

2) in the 00's? there is politicians,  youtubers and people talking **** about muslims nowdays.

Edited by descg
8 hours ago, ItsSway said:

In what world? Social media? Cause let me tell you, a gay man, any one of any other race around where I live, would be fired before any one of the white folk would. So please, refrain from being ignorant. Plenty of racist white men, and of any kind. But get one thing straight - racist culture is in the benefit of the white man, because they will always hold power, especially in America. Just because laws were passed doesn’t mean that the undercurrent isn’t succeeding.

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ItsSway said:

So, just because white men hold power, do they all deserve to be labeled as racists, homophobes, and ***ists? There are tons of people of color and LGBTQ people who are terrible people, yet no one labels them that way. Race or ***ual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad person.

12 hours ago, descg said:

Well, yes! Everyday on Twitter, I see black people shamelessly dragging and blaming white people for every sin in this world, uncalled for. Social media is a part of life, especially when real events and people are being discussed there. It's the 21st century. And as you can see in the video I posted, this type of wokeness clearly has an impact on young people, they believe that white, straight men are absolutely terrible - because that's what social media teaches them, and people think they have the right to trash innocent people because they know no one will say anything, as they are scared of being called racist or homophobic

8 hours ago, descg said:

2) in the 00's? there is politicians,  youtubers and people talking **** about muslims nowdays.

Rightfully so :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Islam: *incredibly s**ist and homophobic*

Woke people: Respect their culture!!! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

36 minutes ago, StyIe. said:

Well, yes! Everyday on Twitter, I see black people shamelessly dragging and blaming white people for every sin in this world, uncalled for. Social media is a part of life, especially when real events and people are being discussed there. It's the 21st century. And as you can see in the video I posted, this type of wokeness clearly has an impact on young people, they believe that white, straight men are absolutely terrible - because that's what social media teaches them, and people think they have the right to trash innocent people because they know no one will say anything, as they are scared of being called racist or homophobic

Rightfully so :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Islam: *incredibly s**ist and homophobic*

Woke people: Respect their culture!!! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

When i said in day-to-day i refer in real life and you said another time in social media... There is people talking bad about gays, blacks, woman, all types of persons on social media not only on white straight males... And in the video this girls are talking about they opinion based on experiences of life even the Youtuber are asking to two of then if they are talking about friends or family members and they said family members, so is what it is. 

Continua viendo videos de youtubers de derecha o conservadores pero no contamines este foro XD.

Edited by descg
19 hours ago, descg said:

1) Put me links of articles where they are bashing for being white straight males. Also like someone said social media is not real life.

I'm talking about the media/news not social media. The anti white male sentiment is strong, im surprised you haven't pick up on it. 

The media atm is very pro black, pro lgbt but that doesn't mean it has to be anti straight white men as well. 

On 3/4/2024 at 9:33 AM, descg said:

When i said in day-to-day i refer in real life and you said another time in social media... There is people talking bad about gays, blacks, woman, all types of persons on social media not only on white straight males... And in the video this girls are talking about they opinion based on experiences of life even the Youtuber are asking to two of then if they are talking about friends or family members and they said family members, so is what it is. 

Continua viendo videos de youtubers de derecha o conservadores pero no contamines este foro XD.

GDN7PqlWcAAesq_?format=jpg&name=small

On 3/4/2024 at 3:09 AM, No Seas Cortes said:

So, just because white men hold power, do they all deserve to be labeled as racists, homophobes, and ***ists? There are tons of people of color and LGBTQ people who are terrible people, yet no one labels them that way. Race or ***ual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad person.

you completely missed my point. Will they apologize for demonizing those they disagree with? Like, stop. I told you they don't, that's my answer. lol, beating a bush isn't going to help change my mind.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block