Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - 'Doctor (Work it Out)' video out now

the song is shockingly bad and I'm really not trying to be shady at all. i like Miley. But it literally sounds like something someone would release in 2013. it's so odd she would actaully release this as a single, i'm shook tbh. to go from something like plastic hearts which showed a growth in her, back to this kinda music? i thought endless summer was bad but this is worse. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edited by Kevney
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Kevney said:

the song is shockingly bad and I'm really not trying to be shady at all. i like Miley. But it literally sounds like something someone would release in 2013. it's so odd she would actaully release this as a single, i'm shook tbh. to go from something like plastic hearts which showed a growth in her, back to this kinda music? i thought endless summer was bad but this is worse. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

well, it's technically more of a Pharrell's song than a Miley's, if that helps, haha.

4 hours ago, Kevney said:

I mean it is a Bangerz era outtake nn

• Like 2
On 3/1/2024 at 6:22 AM, MikeHunt said:

Now those dance moves are literally dance moves you do when you’re home alone having fun with music you love. I’m sure no one will give Miley crap for the dancing, but if Britney did the same moves-the meltdowns would come flooding in. I wonder if Britney got full glam like in this video and does the same dances she does now, would she get less hate because she looks pretty, hot, fierce? 

Miley got rythm. Miley and Pharell's song is an obvious homage Tina Turner. Tina Turner is iconic for these kind of dresses and emotional movements when she performs. Britney is messy in her improvisations. Miley gets the reference and does it with glamour. It's artsy fartsy and precise. Look it up.

Edited by Lolai
  • Like 1
On 3/1/2024 at 3:17 AM, Mayenaise said:

I don't know how to feel. She looks kinda hot and gross at the same time :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Her horse teeth are far too big for her tiny head. The "lemmelemmelemmelemme" scenes were traumatic for me

Yeah, her teeth have been looking whack for a long time… her teeth before braces looked better than these! I don’t get why celebrities get HUGE veneers that don’t fit their face!!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block