Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - 'Doctor (Work it Out)' video out now

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Lolai said:

Miley got rythm. Miley and Pharell's song is an obvious homage Tina Turner. Tina Turner is iconic for these kind of dresses and emotional movements when she performs. Britney is messy in her improvisations. Miley gets the reference and does it with glamour. It's artsy fartsy and precise. Look it up.

Oh yeah! I definitely saw the reference! It's there! Also the hair.

f4157f255ae7085589e5420f74ea051f.jpg

46fa7cf57f1e6e2b79641bcf986fd1e7.jpg

fa7de6c20bc8d15e4469f51dd681b8b8.jpg

616fe91749878540e7c3315775b642b6.jpg

f5821004dfe86857b821e0e5f96a4e20.jpg

ce3727f8721cb29415bacf0837bd9737.jpg

108cf950c7d2cfdd0c0cdf49349f53e7.jpg

Edited by Fita
On 3/1/2024 at 4:25 PM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

they gave her $23.50, told her “werk ***** werk” and she did 😭😭

On 3/1/2024 at 5:46 PM, Isla said:

Haven’t seen the video yet but the song is a bit… meh. It’s catchy and I guess it will grow on me but I can see why it was scrapped at first. Mind Your Business 2.0 :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

On 3/2/2024 at 6:25 AM, AII said:

Everyone has a majobi moment. And this is Mileys

Absolute garbage 

I Love You Sparks GIF by Adult Swim

On 3/2/2024 at 6:51 AM, TTrouble said:

Manjobi is better :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

So she "re-recorded" it with AI? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/1/2024 at 2:43 PM, Kevney said:

the song is shockingly bad and I'm really not trying to be shady at all. i like Miley. But it literally sounds like something someone would release in 2013. it's so odd she would actaully release this as a single, i'm shook tbh. to go from something like plastic hearts which showed a growth in her, back to this kinda music? i thought endless summer was bad but this is worse. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Agree.

Her music hasn’t been good in a very long time.

To me,

Bangerz was the last album I really enjoyed from her.

Everything after that was ok or meh to me.

Wow, this place is filled with two-faced people again... People who never want any comments about someone's hair, makeup, teeth, or dirty appearance are now criticizing Miley... This fan page is really chaotic… 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Her music has been progressing with younger now boring her Joanne she overcame it. Too bad she hates every album once the new one is out

I don't think she does it. I think that every new era she feels as it's representative of who she authentically is at the moment. So when a new one comes in, she's like well, this is way more 'me' than the other one. Therefore as she's always changing it up, the best album will be the new one/current 'her'.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block