Pharrell Williams & Miley Cyrus - 'Doctor (Work it Out)' video out now

I like it! She looks great! It’s funny that the main two producers that JT has worked with (Timbaland and Pharrell), seem to be hit or miss as of the last years. Their “sound” is so distinctive, which is cool to have your own aesthetic that the audience can recognize but on the other hand it can also come off as tired, nothing new and non evolving. So it’ll  be interesting which way this song goes.

Now those dance moves are literally dance moves you do when you’re home alone having fun with music you love. I’m sure no one will give Miley crap for the dancing, but if Britney did the same moves-the meltdowns would come flooding in. I wonder if Britney got full glam like in this video and does the same dances she does now, would she get less hate because she looks pretty, hot, fierce? 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I like it! She looks great! It’s funny that the main two producers that JT has worked with (Timbaland and Pharrell), seem to be hit or miss as of the last years. Their “sound” is so distinctive, which is cool to have your own aesthetic that the audience can recognize but on the other hand it can also come off as tired, nothing new and non evolving. So it’ll  be interesting which way this song goes.

Now those dance moves are literally dance moves you do when you’re home alone having fun with music you love. I’m sure no one will give Miley crap for the dancing, but if Britney did the same moves-the meltdowns would come flooding in. I wonder if Britney got full glam like in this video and does the same dances she does now, would she get less hate because she looks pretty, hot, fierce? 

Cuz Miley is not a dancer, she’s not known for her dance skills like Britney

• Like 3
  • Super Mods

This woman is perfection I swear. The way she grew up both as an artist and as a person right in front of our eyes. I'm the same age as her and have followed her since Hannah Montanna and it is INSANE how much she became her own woman and her own artist. No apologies, she does what she wants and SHE DOES IT WELL. I live for it. Praying to God she finally goes on a tour so I can literally go insane watching her and listening to her live :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block