Tyla announces debut album ‘TYLA’

Didn't she just drop a 5 track EP?

How can she have a new album out soon and doesn't have a first single yet ? And don't say it's Water... water is already on the 5 track EP unless she's trying to milk it which she might be due to one hit wonder status 

The way she’s coming to end Rihanna! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

jk jk

but seriously, the way she’s been blowing up is insane. Water came out last summer, eventually became a hit, I don’t even know how cuz I literally haven’t seen her promoting the song anywhere. Then she wins a Grammy this year and only 3 months after her EP comes out, she’s giving us a 14 track debut album! I mean strike while the irons hot but dang, it feels like she came out of no where and now is poised to be a main girl. Took Normani how many years just to produce a cover shot for her debut album (still no release date announced). 

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 3
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, AII said:

How can she have a new album out soon and doesn't have a first single yet ? And don't say it's Water... water is already on the 5 track EP unless she's trying to milk it which she might be due to one hit wonder status 

Thoses  five song on the ep are part of the album tracklisting

Her team decided to released the ep to have music while she was finishing the final touches on the album.

Also to give a sneak peek of what the album is gonna be like and to see if there were any possibly for those songs to be push as singles ( truth or dare) to keep building anticipation for her and the album

12 minutes ago, RC2 said:

Thoses  five song on the ep are part of the album tracklisting

Her team decided to released the ep to have music while she was finishing the final touches on the album.

Also to give a sneak peek of what the album is gonna be like and to see if there were any possibly for those songs to be push as singles ( truth or dare) to keep building anticipation for her and the album

I love truth or dare. But it's basically been a chart failure which is a shame. It's a great song!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

The way she’s coming to end Rihanna! :dead_falling_wig_dying:

jk jk

but seriously, the way she’s been blowing up is insane. Water came out last summer, eventually became a hit, I don’t even know how cuz I literally haven’t seen her promoting the song anywhere. Then she wins a Grammy this year and only 3 months after her EP comes out, she’s giving us a 14 track debut album! I mean strike while the irons hot but dang, it feels like she came out of no where and now is poised to be a main girl. Took Normani how many years just to produce a cover shot for her debut album (still no release date announced). 

Booboo cant help but be a Goddess. 🥰 🩵🤟She is the breath of fresh air the music world needs.  These Southern Hemis are gunna f us up… Their Queens got rhythm and blues in textures and hues. My Dear Miss Tyla just blew open the damn doors for more artists. Wait until you  discover THE KING Yemi Alade.🤩🫶 

The world forgot how to dance. Lets fix that bull schitt 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, AII said:

It's possible, Lana Del Rey released an EP with Video Games on it before Born To Die. 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, AII said:

I love truth or dare. But it's basically been a chart failure which is a shame. It's a great song!

I like truth or dare as well but they really haven't push it to be successful, no radio mainstream push at all , I like all the songs on the ep especially on and on

I think a great video and push on Hot Ac Radio, Comtempary Hit Radio and Rhythmic Radio going into March/April it could be a top 10 Hit on the hot 100

5 hours ago, RC2 said:

I like truth or dare as well but they really haven't push it to be successful, no radio mainstream push at all , I like all the songs on the ep especially on and on

I think a great video and push on Hot Ac Radio, Comtempary Hit Radio and Rhythmic Radio going into March/April it could be a top 10 Hit on the hot 100

Or maybe Beyonce's payola team ❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block