Rank Britney's Latest Collabs: Pretty Girls vs. Make Me... vs. Slumber Party vs. Hold Me Closer vs. Mind Your Business

1. Pretty Girls, I have embraced the fun side, is silly and just that :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

2. Slumber Party, their voices are so similar that is a mid remix for that :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

3. Make Me..., I actually like this song, but some lyrics by the feat sound weird to me :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4. MYB, trash :typing_keyboard_computer:

N/A. Hold Me Closer, haven't heard this one, zero plans to do it :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1

From #5 to #1 - I ranked them in terms of if was it a good collaboration too, not only sonically speaking.

#5 Mind Your Business (well... Not exactly an organic and genuine collaboration, is it? Not the worst in the world, too.)

#4 Pretty Girls (I did enjoy it when it came out and I could still have fun flipping my hair to this song today)

#3 Make Me (sorry, the song's not very good, but not so messy, still better than pretty girls, I don't care much about g-eazy featuring here)

#2 Slumber Party (even though Tinashe's presence on the song didn't make it sound better... The song itself is pretty fun and chill)

#1 Hold me closer (I think it's a good collaboration between two artists, or at least good featuring - Britney)

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1

1. Hold me Closer - a beautiful song that makes me happy

2. Slumber party - good song, love the mv

3. Pretty girls - a fun bop, points for the dumb acting in the mv, and even for an mv

4. Manjobi - just a light fun bop, points for fun choir and Will's parts.

5. Make me - not my cuppa tea. G did ok but the song is boring for me.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, StyIe. said:

Rank them:

• Pretty Girls ft. Iggy Azalea
  • Make Me... ft. G-Eazy
  • Slumber Party ft. Tinashe
  • Hold Me Closer ft. Elton John

My ranking:

1. Slumber Party
  2. Pretty Girls
  3. Make Me...
  4. Hold Me Close
Spoiler

* I removed the last one because Britney NEVER recorded this, don't be delusional :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1. Make Me... c..

2. Slumber Panties (Feat. Tinash!t)

3. Pretty Girls (Feat. Gretchen & Idgy Azaleia Banks)

4. Hold Me Closer (Feat. Eltie Johnny)

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
  • Slumber Party ft. Tinashe - Cool video and song, Tinashe's voice sounds like a variant of Britney's here so it really goes well.

• Hold Me Closer with Elton John - Lack of both in the video, but great song 
  • Make Me ft G-Eazy - Would love to put this in #5 because G-Eazy's vocals :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
  • Mind Your Business with will.i.am - Nice song, but they could have gone higher with the potential this had.

• Pretty Girls with Iggy Azalea - A lot of fun but unfortunately forgettable
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block