JT’s new album has a song called “Liar”

2 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Not the biggest fan of Liar, but it is a great song and this is the perfect opportunity to pull another Selfish, let's go B-Army! :D

:schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: don't incite hate! Let artists get recognition for their work, I'm sure he put time and effort in it.

Let's not be childish people. Britney doesn't care and so should you. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I will actually support this album, the first 2 songs released so far are pure genious. "Drown" is one of his best works. Can't wait to listen to the whole thing :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

What are you talking about? Drown is like a stale Timbaland-esque sound that neither fresh or nostalgic. If that is good, then we can pretend Lotus is legendary. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block